Dr. Kyle Bryant, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Bryant

Columbia River Chiropractic

7101 W Hood Pl Ste A101 Kennewick, WA 99336

Dr. Kyle Bryant, DC is a chiropractor in Kennewick, WA and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Western States Chiropractic College in 2012 and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Bryant accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Bryant treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bryant

Dr. Bryant?
Dr. Bryant's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kyle Bryant, DC
I’ve been an RN for 27 years with my share of neck and back issues. I had heard about Dr. Kyle during a massage (love u Nancy) and subsequently sent 4 coworkers to see him who spoke amazingly about him. I was dedicated to my own chiropractor but recently, when I could only sleep 3-4 hours a night related to neck pain, I decided to give him a try. EVERYONE in this office is AMAZING!! I felt like I was being taken care of by my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Bryant, DC?
I am in my second year of maintenance care (my term) with Dr. Kyle Bryant. His adjustments were especially helpful during my pregnancy with my fourth child last year, and now that I experience mild carpal tunnel in my wrist. Kyle treats the entire body, and gives helpful tips for home care. He was able to remedy severe vertigo after a trip I took a month ago. My husband, infant, and myself have truly enjoyed Columbia River Chiropractic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Bryant, DC?
Dr. Kyle is the best chiropractor I’ve seen and has made a huge impact in restoring my health. He excels in his practice by using his knowledge in my treatments and he’s very helpful by educating me in other ways to promote restored health. I strongly recommend Dr. Kyle.
Excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Bryant, DC?
Best chiropractor by far. Very thorough and compassionate. Fun environment and friendly staff. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Bryant, DC?
Dr Bryant is an excellent Chiropractor, and I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone! He has made a huge difference in my overall health and well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Bryant, DC?
Dr Bryant is by far the best chiropractor I’ve ever visited. My very first visit he adjusted my neck and by the end of my visit I walked out of there feeling like a million dollars. I couldn’t believe how much tension he relieved and how the range of motion returned to my neck. I truly am amazed at how well he is at his job. I would highly recommend anyone to go see Dr Bryant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Bryant, DC?
Dr. Kyle Bryant is one of the most genuine and caring chiropractors I've ever encountered. He truly shows interest in your well-being even after the visit has been complete. He and his staff do their best to accommodate times and scheduling with someone such as myself who is a first responder and isn't always on a typical schedule. Dr. Kyle shows true knowledge in the body and gives weekly updates via social media which help keep me informed and entertained. He also wears cool socks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Bryant, DC?
Hurt my back while playing soccer and Dr. Kyle took time out over his day to relieve the pain I had. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for pain relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Bryant, DC?
I received a birthday present to visit Dr. Kyle, my first visit to a chiropractor. 45 years working on concrete floors I had a limp and poor posture. I hoped he could help my sore neck first visit. He did but I found out my whole body was out of sync and my neck pain came from my shoulder. He worked diligently to get me back in shape and worked on my sore knees which feel so much better and are so much stronger. Posture excellent. No neck pain. I give Dr. Kyle my highest recommendation. A+++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Bryant, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bryant?

"My approach is holistically focused within a chiropractic-wellness paradigm - I believe the body is self-healing and we must learn how to tap into these abilities if we are to understand solutions to our health.  This perspe...

• Chiropractic