Dr. Kurt O'Neill, DC

Dr. Kurt O'Neill, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Kurt O'Neill, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Bellevue, WA. He has been practicing for 18 years.

1260 116th Ave NE Ste 100

Bellevue, WA 98004

• First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • ODS Health Plan
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. O'Neill

• Chiropractic

Dr. O'Neill does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. O'Neill has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. O'Neill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. O'Neill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Neill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. O'Neill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Neill to family and friends
2.4
Dr. O'Neill's Performance
in Everett, WA |
He has been the only chiro who could adjust my neck without making me dizzy. I have occasional migraines and know my neck is out of alignment. I schedule my appt same day and get my neck adjusted quickly.
in Olyampi, WA |
I have had really bad neck and shoulder pain from the computer and kitchen work that I do. Dr. O'Neill is the only chiropractor who has been able to adjust my neck and make me feel an inch taller whenever I leave his office. I see him at least every 3 weeks. He taught me stretching exercises that has helped me a lot in between visits.
If I could give him negative stars I would. He's arrogant and never is on time. He comes up to the front desk with me to make my appointments and still doesn't show up. He even yelled at his front desk staff for not texting him about his appointments earlier. It was ridiculous and the worst appointment I have ever been to. Please please don't risk your health going to him. He doesn't act like he cares about you and he treats you like you're inconviencing him.
I would NEVER recommend Dr. O'Neill to anyone!! He is always late and sometimes does not even show up. He refuses to talk to anyone on the phone so he is never able to answer my questions. I would give him negative stars. He's rude and yells at his employees. Its very disappointing. Please do not waste your time. Also the billing at his office is never up to date. I just got my patient statement from January 2015. It is now August 2016.
in Bellevue, WA |
I have been a patient of Dr. O'Neill for 8 years. He has been flexible with his schedule to accommodate my complicated traveling schedule. I have been to a lot of chiropractors and he is the only one who can adjust my hip and lower back and my neck. I have recommended my friends, family, and clients to him through the years.
in Bellevue wa |
He has been my chiropractor for 7 years now. There has been some changes in his clinic in the past months, I believe. As a doctor he really knows how to adjust my back and neck and hips. I've been to a lot of chiropractors when I cannot make the time to see him during his availability and I have yet to find someone who can adjust me the way he can.
Fairfield |
If given the choice to rate him a negative star I would give him 6 negative stars with no hesitation. Dr O'Neil is arrogant and unprofessional. It is a shame to the medical community for this person to call himself a doctor. Please find yourself a better qualified and trustworthy doctor to help you with your health needs!
in Renton WA |
He doesn't listen to my real complaints. Always kept on treating my shoulder even though my problem is my back.
in Redmond, WA |
If there was a negative star I would have rated him that way. His overall professional behavior is poor. He doesn't explain what my problem is or offer me a treatment plan.
in Kirkland, wa |
Had an appointment with him, no staff in front and my massage was cancelled. When asked about my therapist he said she was out sick. I called a few more times after, looking for the manager whom I really liked. After 2 weeks I found out he fired her and every staff walked out because they refused to work with him. I am now going to a different Doctor. Stay away!!!
in redmond, wa |
This guy is never on time for any of his appointments with me or my friends or coworkers. He lies about whether I need an adjustment my massage but always sees me at the time I am about to get a massage, cutting my therapy short. He then reasons out that I could actually see him after. But, when I do see him after my massage, he rushes me out of the room.
in Bellevue, wa |
This doctor does not show up for his appointments. Kept me waiting for 30 minutes for a 10 minute exam. No matter what time of day,
in Bellevue wa |
Not interested in my complaints of back pain, told me to make appointments which he was never on time for that I had to walk out after waiting 30 minutes for a 10 minute appointment. He wasn't with patients, he was late coming to work-- and it didn't matter if I made the appointment in the morning or afternoon.
Have you seen Dr. Kurt O'Neill, DC?
Are you Dr. O'Neill?