Kurt LaRose, MSW

Counseling •  Male • Age 52

Kurt LaRose

Kurt LaRose MSW LCSW LICSW

700 12th St Nw Ste 700 Washington, DC 20005

Kurt LaRose, MSW is a Counselor in Washington, DC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Kurt LaRose to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

See similar Counselors in Washington

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Kurt LaRose accepts

Kurt LaRose accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Open Access POS
Self Pay

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Kurt LaRose treats your condition or procedure

Kurt LaRose's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Antisocial Behavior
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Kurt LaRose, MSW...

Offer an online patient portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Kurt LaRose's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kurt LaRose

Kurt LaRose?
What People Say About Kurt LaRose, MSW
It has been to my great benefit to have Kurt LaRose as my therapist each week for the last five years. I have often called my sessions with Kurt my "hour of power," As a creative type, I have used Kurt to help me through some 'dark nights of the soul." His deep listening has allowed me space to responsibly wrestle with my personal issues. His remarkable insights, absent any thread of judgment, has supported me time and time again in seeing my truth in important life matters. MSH
Mel Hutto in Tallahassee – Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt LaRose, MSW?
Kurt worked incredibly hard to help me from day one, even before he knew if I would continue as his client or not. Working with him has totally changed my state of existence for the positive. He has helped me with everything from anxiety & depression to chemical dependency to relationship issues to trauma, both in face to face sessions and through the online journal option. He kept me laughing even through the hard things, which was really helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.
Tallahassee, FL – Jan 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt LaRose, MSW?
Kurt has changed my life. His approach to my scenario has left me with a far more clear understanding. He was able to guide me in ways I never could have done by myself. And I always felt like I could do it by myself. I am so grateful to have been a client of his. He is well versed in a number of topics and I would highly recommend his services to anyone in need
Greg in Tallahassee – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt LaRose, MSW?
I can't say enough about how this man has helped me better my life! Online scheduling was easy and convenient to use. The office was a comfortable environment and Kurt was very knowledgeable about so many topics and available therapy techniques, that I felt we covered a wide range of areas I wanted to improve in. I loved that he was able to give scientifically sound explanations of how our brains and bodies work to make sense of our responses! Definitely felt he worked as hard as I did!
Tallahassee, FL – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt LaRose, MSW?
Great listener! He was always able to provide a science-based answer to why things happen. He never wastes time and is quick to get to the point. My wife and I are much closer as a result of his intuitive counseling.
Tallahassee, FL – Oct 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt LaRose, MSW?
Mr. LaRose is extremely intuitive; he listens carefully and absorbs the information shared and uses it in his counseling approaches. My husband and I have been to other therapists for marriage counseling and none of them are in the same league. He gets to the point and stays on task - he doesn't drag the number of sessions out but rejoices in the couples' successes. My husband NEVER opened up and responded to a therapist as he did with Mr. LaRose - our 50 yr marriage is even better & stronger!
Rita R in Tallahassee, FL – Oct 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt LaRose, MSW?
Day 1, Kurt is straight forward to the point. He listens well. Nothing gets by. Stays on track. He makes sure you understand and keeps you on track. He has counseled me for work issues, self issues, step-father(me) issues. Marriage issues. Father and Brother issues. He is proactive, engaging and makes you understand the 4 major areas in mostly everyone's life. Sad,Glad, Mad and Scared. If I could give Kurt 10 out of 10 Stars.
Buffman 55 in Tallahassee , FL – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt LaRose, MSW?
Instead of listening to me complain about my problems KLR gives me specific tools I can use to work through them. He has so many tools to teach that out of all of them one usually is effective. I have bipolar illness&PTSD and I have made more progress in 9 months with KLR than I have in, no exaggeration, 10 years of other therapy. Be warned, he is not going to go easy on you but his methods are very effective! He hypnotised me to quit smoking 6 mo ago! I had smoked 30 years, no more. Incredible
Tracy M in Tallahassee, FL – Jan 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt LaRose, MSW?

How was your experience with Kurt LaRose?

In your initial consultation we'll discuss traditional in the office talk therapy or customized life satisfaction Concierge Services. Your care will be designed to label problems and find solutions - as rapidly as possible.  Using known met...

• Counseling
  • Hypnosis
  • Psychotherapy
  • Social Work

2011
Institute For Survivors Of Sexual Violence (Clinical Hypnosis)
2005
Florida State University College Of Social Work
2003
Union Institute & University

More Information

• Does Kurt LaRose communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Kurt LaRose communicates via email

• Does Kurt LaRose offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Kurt LaRose offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Kurt LaRose offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Kurt LaRose offers an online patient portal

• Does Kurt LaRose have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Kurt LaRose has free onsite parking

• Does Kurt LaRose offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Kurt LaRose offers weekend visits

• Does Kurt LaRose offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Kurt LaRose offers evening visits