Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Kurt Holst, PA
Kurt Holst, PA is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Marinette, WI. He is 53 years old. Kurt Holst is affiliated with ThedaCare Medical Center - Shawano.

Forefront Dermatology - Marinette

3515 Murray St

Marinette, WI 54143

Kurt Holst, PA

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Kurt Holst

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Dermatology

Kurt Holst does not have any board certifications listed.

• Angioma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Trevecca Nazarene College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Wisconsin-Waukesha
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Trevecca Nazarene College
    Other Education | Completed 1993

Kurt Holst has no awards or honors listed.

Kurt Holst has no media or publications listed.

Kurt Holst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kurt Holst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kurt Holst's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kurt Holst to family and friends
Kurt Holst's Performance
It was fine
He was unsuccessful in removing my wart and didn't explain what he was doing until afterward.
in Shawano, WI |
Kurt Holst was very professional and explained everything completely. He conducted my skin screening with attention to detail and answered all my questions.
in Shawano |
Always a pleasure to see Kurt Holst. He is very friendly, and always puts the patient at ease. I always feel treated well and I would certainly mention him to friends and family members. Sandy Davel
Everybody at the office was very friendly. The appointment was on time. Very knowledgeable. Best of all, I didn't have to wait three plus months to get in to see him!! Thank you for your prompt, professional service!
in Bowler, WI |
I would recommend Kurt Holst. He is very professional but yet has a sense of humor. Answers questions well. I have seen him twice and will be going back.
San Jose, CA |
Kurt Holst was kind and gave me useful information.
Green Bay, WI |
Fantastic experience! You explained everything I needed to know. Thanks so much!
Shawano, WI |
Doctor Kurt Holst was very helpful with getting me a treatment for my skin rash. 2 thumbs up to him and his staff.
in Shawano WI |
I have been seeing Kurt for a few years. His skills far exceed similar providers I have seen. His treatments are meant to cure the problem, not just excess revisits. I am very, very satisfied.
Clintonville, WI |
Very personally, friendly, addresses all concerns.
in Green Bay, WI |
Kurt is a terrific dermatologist. He answers all my questions in a professional and caring way.
Green Bay, WI |
Great service and care from making the appointment to finding prescriptions at a lower cost. Highly recommend!
in Denmark, WI |
Kurt and his staff were very helpful and thorough in finding the best treatment for my two kids. They listened to concerns and even helped me find ways to save on prescription costs! I would highly recommend him to others. I have been to other doctors for treatment and will travel the distance to continue with Kurt and his staff!!
in Shawano, WI |
Very easy to talk with and does a nice job of explaining the procedure and options.
Green Bay, WI |
Kurt was very thorough and listened to my needs. I did have a non-cancerous mole/growth that he wanted to freeze off. I said no, I will use a natural remedy of essential oils. He did laugh and tell me the only way to remove the growth is by freezing it off. Needless to say, it took 1 week of Oregano and the growth disappeared!
St Jo, TX |
The visit was a brief exam- of my face and back. I asked some questions which were answered adequately.
De Pere, WI |
Kurt Holst sees my husband and myself for our yearly skin checks. He is detailed in his exam and put some you at ease. Nice professional manner and answers any questions we may have. Highly recommend.
Sussex, WI |
Kurt tended to me in a gentle, kind, efficient, and thorough manner.
in Shawano, WI |
He does awesome work! He thoroughly listens to what you have to say and acts accordingly. I would HIGHLY recommend scheduling appointment with Kurt. :)
Shawano, WI |
I have been very satisfied with Kurt. Seems to give me a good exam and is always looking for new spots.
Green Bay, WI |
Kurt and staff always courteous, personable and seems to remember patients. He is professional but seems to take an interest also.
in Shawano, WI |
Have seen Kurt multiple times over the years and always enjoy his friendly Witt and humor. Thoroughly explains what he's doing and why. I have many moles from too much sun exposure as a farm child, and his treatment has been 100% successful.
in Tigerton, WI |
Very friendly, comfortable atmosphere. I enjoyed interacting with the staff!
Gresham, WI |
Good visit, informative and professional.
in Little Suamico |
Kurt was very professional and prescribed something that really helped.
in Shawano, WI |
Wonderful to be able to see a Dermatologist at our local clinic. Easy to schedule, staff are all friendly & helpful. PA Kurt is super. Very easy to talk to, explains everything completely. Very pleased with the services offered by Foremost Dermatology.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr Holst was very effective in his treatment and treatment plan for my daughter but his bedside manner was horrible. My daughter was terrified of her experience and the doctor did not have any regard for her feelings. Although he was able to cure my daughter of her condition, she was always hesitant about going back each time for her treatments.
Have you seen Kurt Holst, PA?
Are you Kurt Holst?

Visit Kurt Holst

Kurt Holst accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Kurt Holst has admitting privileges