Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT

Dr. Gilbertson

Prokaleo

12120 Sw Garden Pl Tigard, OR 97223

(503) 707-1951

Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Tigard, OR. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gilbertson to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Gilbertson treats your condition or procedure

(503) 707-1951

Dr. Gilbertson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gilbertson

Dr. Gilbertson?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (25)
  • Explained conditions well (25)
  • Listened & answered questions (25)
    I am very lucky to have been referred to Kurt. He is very knowledgeable and i can tell he is always learning so he can be of great service to his clients. I am older but very healthy and active. He has never created an environment in which I felt judged. He tries to get me to the highest level possible. He is a rare breed in today’s world of health care. He looks for resources for me that are very helpful. He always makes sure I undertand what he saying
    Sara Hohn in Portland , OR – Mar 01, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    Kurt has been amazing with the rehabilitation of my ankle injury. he is very optimistic and honest of what to expect. I would be ok with another injury if I was assured Kurt would the therapist healing me.
    Todd Roigers in portland – Feb 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    Kurt is the perfect balance of knowledge, skill and bedside manner/cheerleader. PT is hard work, and he and I developed an instant rapport during my 3 months of PT post-leg fracture. Truly appreciated his explanations of each exercise, what it was helping to do, and why doing the exercises between appointments was important to my recovery. I'm back to running, biking and hiking and could not be more thrilled with the results. Thanks so much Kurt -- you are AMAZING!!
    Carla Quesenberry in OR – Feb 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    Kurt's been great in helping me with my recovery due to an auto injury. I definitely recommend!
    Ryan in Tualatin, OR – Feb 24, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    Therapydia Lake Oswego Physical Therapy — 5 star I have Fibromyalgia and it is hard to find someone who will listen to you and work with your body. I have been seeing Kurt Gilbertson for almost a year now and those of you with chronic pain know every day is different. The 1st thing he does when I arrive is ask what is going on in my body that day and what I would like to work on, then we gently work through that issue for that day. He develops our game plan for that day. The day
    Ronnie in Lake Oswego, OR – Feb 24, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    The staff at the Kruse Village location are all knowledgeable, friendly and kind. Kurt Gilbertson, the PT I worked with, is absolutely a master of his field. His knowledge and skill are obvious. His bedside manner is comforting and his honest care and concern for his patients is evident. Really, if you need PT you should try to get on Kurt's schedule.
    brookscooper in Portland – Feb 22, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    Kurt is a great therapist. Helped me get back on the tennis courts.
    Alex Suarez in Beaverton, OR – Feb 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    I always get positive reinforcement and custom care for each 'issue of the day'. I've made great progress.
    Lake Oswego, OR – Feb 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    Kurt's therapy work was key in relieving my discomfort and restoring motion. I always felt better after the in-office visits and the at-home exercises have helped to keep me in good shape.
    Glenn W in Lake Oswego, OR – Feb 18, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    I’ve had extreme foot issues from birth. After 25 years of searching, I have finally found someone who can provide a therapy that shows positive results. Most doctors tell me there is nothing they can do for me. Kurt took one look at me and was excited for the challenge. He has gotten me to a place that no one else has been able to. I would highly recommend Kurt Gilbertson for all my physical therapy needs.
    Lisa B. in OR – Feb 18, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    I highly recommend Kurt! I had been suffering for several months with severe headaches and my MD recommended PT. I was so discouraged and really didn't think PT would help, but at that point I was pretty desperate. Kurt was so kind and got right to the root of the problem. I was so amazed with how much better I felt after only one visit. Call Therapydia and ask for Kurt!
    Melanie in Lake Oswego, OR – Feb 18, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    I found Kurt's assessment and treatment of my chronic neck problems to be the most effective PT I have yet had on that area. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a personable, caring PT with good skill in assessment of what is happening in your body.
    Feb 18, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    I had the luck to work with Kurt Gilbertson for a rotator cuff injury. Kurt was very good at listening to me, understanding my goals, and setting out a plan to get me there. After three months (1-2 times per week), I greatly improved both my range and strength. In addition, Kurt sent me home with plan for maintenance that I could implement at my gym. I recommend Kurt without reservation!
    Lake Oswego, OR – Feb 17, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    I have had spinal stenosis related back and leg pain for more than 2 years. I had been given by my doctor one exercise to do which was helping. But when we moved to the Portland area my new doctor advised me to get PT and sent me Therapydia. I was skeptical but after a month I have greatly improved. Kurt is highly professional, caring of his patients, and friendly. I highly recommend Therapydia and Kurt!
    Ravindra in Lake oswego , OR – Feb 17, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    Kurt is an awesome physical therapist. He has a great attitude and is very thorough. He explains things in a way you can understand and is very easy to work with. I highly recommend him!
    Kim A in Wilsonville, OR – Feb 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    I have had chronic back pain for almost 30 years. Kurt Gilbertson at Therapydia is the first Physical Therapist to help ease my pain and teach me how to manage it on a long-term basis. He's super friendly and eminently professional. When I came to him at Therapydia, I was in some of the worst pain I have ever had. He stopped the pain and numbness, and taught me exercises to re-teach my body how to properly move - to the point where I'm now able work out regularly. I 100% recommend seeing Kurt!
    Kirstin Veltman in Tigard, OR – Feb 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    Some things in life are academically interesting and then there are those things that are clinically significant. Therepydia with special emphasis with regard to Kurt is clinically significant. The entire staff was professionally courteous and knowledgeable. Kurt was not only an exceptional physical therapist but a true master of helping me get past the brain pain so that he could effectively treat the physical pain post total knee replacement. Today my gait is fluid once again thanks to Kurt’
    Joseph Corbitt in Lake Oswego, OR – Feb 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    My physical therapist Kurt was great! I’ve regained a great deal of movement in my shoulder and continue to improve. PT is uncomfortable but so worth it. So grateful!
    Feb 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    Therapydia, and Kurt Gilbertson in particular, helped resolve several physical issues I was having, including tennis elbow, a bad shoulder, and a sore knee. In a very short time, Kurt was able to diagnose and address my problems. The entire staff is both pleasant and capable. I am grateful for their care!
    Jim in Lake Oswego, OR – Feb 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?
    Kurt at Therapydia was great. He took the time to accurately diagnose the source of my pain, and found reasonable exercises that I will actually do. I felt listened to, and that my care was tailored for me. He also got me on my way in just three visits, which was great not to have appointments strung out forever. If I needed PT again, I would definitely call Kurt.
    VB in Tualatin , OR – Feb 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Gilbertson, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Gilbertson?

You. Me. We.

This is his motto. Being in pain in this world is a lonely place. Empty. As your doc, we are a team. Together we can...

Kurt found PT as an athlete where he saw the potential of what could be but knew that it could be much better. He was in PT for 8 months for an injury...Read more

• Physical Therapy