Kurt Dale, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Male

Kurt Dale
6869 Woodlawn Ave NE, Ste 206c Seattle, WA 98115

Kurt Dale, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Seattle, WA. He specializes in marriage & family therapy.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Kurt Dale accepts

Kurt Dale accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Kurt Dale treats your condition or procedure

Kurt Dale's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kurt Dale

3.4

Kurt Dale?
Kurt Dale's Performance
What People Say About Kurt Dale, LMFT
I am stunned to see 2 very negative reviews about Kurt Dale. I'm also wondering where the two 5 star ratings are. I took my learning disabled and socially challenged son to see Kurt several years ago. We actually have gone back to him four or five times when new issues have arisen. I found Kurt to be an amazing therapist and the only one who was able to reach my son and form a true connection with him. My son loves Kurt and he will go to see him even if nothing's bothering him. Kurt is extraordinarily kind, has an incredible sense of humor, and is unbelievable at being able to connect with troubled teens. He saved my son. I don't know how he is with marriage counseling because I've never gone to see him for that purpose. But I would highly recommend him anytime for parents who are struggling with troubled teenagers, in particular, because he seems to be able to reach them like no other therapist can. Someone said he was smug. Smug? I never saw that in him & I don't believe it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt Dale, LMFT?
Absolutely worthless and horribly damaging therapy. We went there to come up with ways to rethink our marriage and reconnect. We ended up angry and filing for divorce. Kurt's lack of investment in the outcome of lives entrusted to his care combined with his smugness is appalling. Kurt's mantra is don't do anything to make your partner happy unless you want to. Who needs a marriage like that?! Run to another therapist if you value your relationship!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt Dale, LMFT?
This was the worst experience of therapy I've ever known, and I am in the position to professionally recommend therapists. For couples' counseling his method was combative, one-sided, more fit for the psychological games one plays with teenagers, and the best thing that came from our ONE meeting was that we both agreed how terrible the session was and how we thought we could get something much better by going elsewhere. Then, the double wham-ee; he charged us TWICE totally $300. Unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt Dale, LMFT?

How was your experience with Kurt Dale?

• Marriage & Family Therapy