Kurt Dale, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyMale

Kurt Dale
6869 Woodlawn Ave Ne Ste 206c Seattle, WA 98115

Kurt Dale, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Seattle, WA. Be sure to call ahead with Kurt Dale to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

• Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Kurt Dale treats your condition or procedure

Kurt Dale accepts

Kurt Dale accepts the following insurance:

Kurt Dale's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kurt Dale

3.7

Kurt Dale?
  • Wait times (4)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (3)
  • Appointment scheduling (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
My husband and I have been seeing Kurt regularly for 10 years. When we first started working with him we were truly unsure of the future of our relationship. With his help, we were not only able to work through the original issues threatening our relationship, but we have learned very practical tools for approaching conflict with respect and love for ourselves and each other. We have greatly benefited from his insight and have thoroughly appreciated his sense of humor.
Cecelia Frye – Apr 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt Dale, LMFT?
I am stunned to see 2 very negative reviews about Kurt Dale. I'm also wondering where the two 5 star ratings are. I took my learning disabled and socially challenged son to see Kurt several years ago. We actually have gone back to him four or five times when new issues have arisen. I found Kurt to be an amazing therapist and the only one who was able to reach my son and form a true connection with him. My son loves Kurt and he will go to see him even if nothing's bothering him. Kurt is extraordinarily kind, has an incredible sense of humor, and is unbelievable at being able to connect with troubled teens. He saved my son. I don't know how he is with marriage counseling because I've never gone to see him for that purpose. But I would highly recommend him anytime for parents who are struggling with troubled teenagers, in particular, because he seems to be able to reach them like no other therapist can. Someone said he was smug. Smug? I never saw that in him & I don't believe it.
May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt Dale, LMFT?
Absolutely worthless and horribly damaging therapy. We went there to come up with ways to rethink our marriage and reconnect. We ended up angry and filing for divorce. Kurt's lack of investment in the outcome of lives entrusted to his care combined with his smugness is appalling. Kurt's mantra is don't do anything to make your partner happy unless you want to. Who needs a marriage like that?! Run to another therapist if you value your relationship!!
Does it matter now the damage is done? in Edmonds, WA – Nov 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt Dale, LMFT?
This was the worst experience of therapy I've ever known, and I am in the position to professionally recommend therapists. For couples' counseling his method was combative, one-sided, more fit for the psychological games one plays with teenagers, and the best thing that came from our ONE meeting was that we both agreed how terrible the session was and how we thought we could get something much better by going elsewhere. Then, the double wham-ee; he charged us TWICE totally $300. Unprofessional.
J&A in Edmonds, WA – Dec 29, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Kurt Dale, LMFT?

How was your experience with Kurt Dale?

• Marriage & Family Therapy