Dr. Kuan-Chung Chou, PHD

Acupuncture ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Chou

Dr. Kuan-Chung Chou, PHD is an acupuncturist in Fairfax, VA. He graduated from Beijing University Of Chinese Medicine and specializes in acupuncture and chinese herbal medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Chou accepts

Dr. Chou accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Chou treats your condition or procedure

• Insomnia
  • Menopause
  • Neck Pain
  • Stress

TrendCare Always take care of you by natural Way.

• Acupuncture

Dr. Chou?
Dr. Chou's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kuan-Chung Chou, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
I found Dr. Chou by my friend reference. I am very happy now. This doctor has unique combinations of qualities: deep knowledge and intensive experience in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine and very meticulous, striving to do his best. After about 3 months of weekly procedures, I noticed improvement in my condition. I suffered from chronic cough and running nose for many years. Now after almost a year of treatment I feel much better. The rates are reasonable, insurances accepted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuan-Chung Chou, PHD?
I’ve been searching or a "Dr." provides acupuncture & herbal medicine.Dr. Chou not only he was trained in the most notorious medical school(Taiwan), but also got his Doctor in Tradition Chinese Medicine in the most famous university(China).Dr. Chou has over 30 years experience of Chinese medicine. My acne cleared up/face is glowing/sleep better/much better mood/ headache, wrist & back pain-free/chronic inflammation is gone. I am so happy that I am now medicine free. I highly recommend Dr. Chou.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuan-Chung Chou, PHD?
Dr. Chou has a thorough knowledge and a lot of experience in Chinese medicine and acupuncture. He treated my tough health problems. I strongly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuan-Chung Chou, PHD?
Dr. Chou has been treating me for sleep problems. I have suffered from insomnia for most of my adult life, especially during periods of stress. Dr. Chou always listens attentively when I describe my symptoms, and asks a lot of questions. He is concerned with my overall health, not just the issue that brought me to him. After my fourth treatment I began noticing significant improvement in my sleep. I also feel less stressed and feel healthier overall. I recommend him highly to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuan-Chung Chou, PHD?
Dr. Chou is great, caring and well knowledgeable about infertility treatment conjunction with acupuncture. For women who are going through infertility treatment, I highly recommend to consult with Dr. Chou to see how acupuncture is beneficial to balance your body and hormones as you prepare for pregnancy. The office displays tons of testimony for successful pregnancy, as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuan-Chung Chou, PHD?
Great experience visiting and recieving acupuncture. He fixed a shoulder issue I had several years ago so I went to him with a back problem. He fixed me right up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuan-Chung Chou, PHD?
Dr. Chou has helped my neck pain when no one else could. After 30+ physical therapy appointments and multiple recommendations from Eastern medicine doctors to resort to a long-term pain specialist I went to see Dr. Chou upon a friend's recommendation. I am so glad that I did. He's straightforward, takes the time with you to understand your case and explain to you how acupuncture may or may not help and why. He's just the best and I cannot say enough good things about him. Go see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuan-Chung Chou, PHD?
I was referred to Dr. Chou through my IVF office. I experienced a miscarriage the year before & was told acupuncture can help a pregnancy. I visited his office 2-3 x a week a few weeks before my IUI & months afterward (well past the first trimester). Each time I left the office, I felt refreshed, at peace, & I know the baby felt it too. I delivered a healthy boy last fall and I felt amazing throughout the pregnancy. We plan on having another baby & I most certainly will visit Dr. Chou again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuan-Chung Chou, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chou?