Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD

AudiologyFemale

Kristy Unflat-Tilley

Community Hearing Services

672 Stoneleigh Ave Ste C120 Carmel, NY 10512

Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD is a Audiology in Carmel, NY and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Ball State University medical school in 2006. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Kristy Unflat-Tilley to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hearing Screening
  • Worker's Compensation Evaluations

Kristy Unflat-Tilley accepts

Kristy Unflat-Tilley accepts the following insurance:

Blue Access (Select Network)-NY
Empire Plan

Kristy Unflat-Tilley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kristy Unflat-Tilley

Kristy Unflat-Tilley?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (18)
  • Explained conditions well (18)
  • Listened & answered questions (18)
    Dr. Unflat-Tilley at Community Hearing is one of the most outstanding medical professionals I have seen in 75 years. She is responsive to my specific concerns and excellent diagnostically. She takes the time to explain conditions and options with great care. She also replies quickly and fully to questions that arise outside office visits. It is my sense that she is a highly ethical practitioner who does not push for expensive solutions unless necessary. Her Poughkeepsie office is orderly and clean. And she is responsive to patient unease about covid-19. I recommend her highly.
    Dec 07, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    Dr. Tilly did a fantastic job in remedying an hearing issue I had. She took the time to listen, was very friendly, compassionate, professional and respectful. She explained everything during my appointments and made it very easy to understand. State-of-the-art hearing devices at competitive prices. Very efficient staff and billing department
    Al Linde – Sep 27, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    The audiologist was very helpul. She was very thorough in her examinations and was a big help in answering all of my questions. She was extremely knowledge. But I honestly have a hard time getting past the fact that when a follow-up meeting was cancelled due to COVID, a fill in audiologist conducted the follow up equipment appointment. I requested 2 really important items. I needed another copy of my bill of sale to get a $1,000 rembersement from my Insurence and to add a new channel to my hearing aides that I wanted to add. I received neither and lost out on the money. Needless to say I'm upset.
    Sep 08, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    Kristy is a great find who definitely lives up to her 5-star reviews. She is excellent at what she does and is patient, kind, and thorough. She always gives us plenty of time and answers all our questions. Kristi goes above and beyond to make sure my dad’s hearing aids are a perfect fit for him and that we are 100% satisfied. We were also pleasantly surprised when she saved him some money with his insurance. Her assistant, Stacy, is also very nice and helpful. We recommend Kristy very highly.
    Maria C. Lehner in none – Feb 14, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    I have been very pleased with the service I have received from Kristy over the last 5 years. Always has time to listen to any problems I have. It’s Very reassuring to have such a competent audiologist to turn to.
    Jerry Peterson in Poughkeepsie , NY – Dec 07, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    I would recommend Kristy in a heartbeat. She is intelligent, so knowledgeable, listens to your concerns and is always kind and friendly.
    Nov 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    I have been seeing audiologists for 20 years and Kristy is by far the best audiologist in terms of her knowledge, sensitivity to the hearing impaired, ability to fit hearing aids for the unique hearing loss of an individual and her gentle bedside manner. She truly cares about her patients and their success. She is also honest about the products and will not fit you with something you don't need. I can't say enough positive things about Kristy. You will be in good hands.
    JoAnn Hussion in New Paltz, NY – Oct 26, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    Kristy has been extremely helpful in making my adjustment to hearing aids progress smoothly. She is excellent at her job, answering all my questions completely. She is very professional, extremely knowledgeable and always friendly.
    Joanne Tritto in Carmel , NY – Oct 19, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    The office staff was most helpful. Dr. Unflat-Tilley spent time with me to explain what she was doing, and after testing to discuss the findings with me. In sum, this is an efficient and professional operation.
    Dr. MK in NY – Sep 19, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    Kristy has always been very professional, yet down to earth. Always willing to listen to any problems you might be having with the hearing aids and ready to fix them. I have recommended Kristy to many people and they all feel the same way. I love the fact that when she talks to you she looks right at you and speaks slowly and clearly. A great feature for someone who is hearing impaired.
    Barbara Nolan in Pleasant Valley, NY – Mar 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    I've been a client of Dr. Kristy Unflat-Tilley and Community Hearing for 7 years. I "outgrew" my first set, and bought another. Kristy is meticulous, knowledgeable, patient and relentless returning my hearing loss to near perfection in any type of sound environment. The Nuear I chose was not the cheapest. She openly approached my hearing loss with compassion, and understanding. If I wished to save, she understood, and showed me the differences, to allow me to decide what each aid was worth
    Charles Michael in New Paltz, NY – Mar 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    I have been a client of Dr. Kristy Umflat-Tilley for three years. My care has been exceptional: -visits every 4-6 months -regular evaluation of my hearing -computerized adjustments to my hearing aids Kristy is a delightful and caring professional
    Frank Backus in New Paltz, NY – Mar 01, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    Kristy is always on time, friendly, knowledgeable in her field and helpful. I would recommend Kristy to anyone.
    Carol Croston in Carmel, NY – Feb 18, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    I started with Kristy when she worked at St. Francis Hearing Works and I followed her to Community Hearing. She has a PHD in audiology and can do much more than just fit you with hearing aids. She can diagnose any type of hearing problem you may have. Very personable and very thorough in all aspects of her job. Handles a wide selection of Hearing Aids at very reasonable prices.
    Vinnie S. in Hyde Park, NY – Feb 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    Kristy is a true professional ! Her knowledge of hearing aids and hearing loss helps to find the right balance to hear better. Visits to her office are informative and friendly. I highly recommend Kristy to all with hearing loss. Tom Lynch
    Tom Lynch in Mahopac – Feb 13, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    My hearing loss diagnosis and fitting for my hearing aids has been accomplished at Community Hearing in Poughkeepsie, NY by Dr. Kristy Unflat-Tilley. My hearing aid devices have performed flawlessly for about 3 years with regular scheduled checkups at this office which are always fast yet with very attentive care. My experience has been favorable and I highly recommend Dr.Kristy and Community Hearing to someone who needs similar care.
    Gregory Domino in Poughkeepsie, NY – Jan 24, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    Community Hearing Services in Carmel is the BEST! Kristy is one of the most caring health care professionals I know. At my visits she takes the time to hear my questions and responds with helpful advise and answers. I never feel rushed as I feel that I am the most important person to her when I am in her office. Her companion for her patients is unmatched. It is without reservation that I highly recommend Community Hearing Services in Carmel and especially the wonderful care that Kristy pr
    Diana B. – Dec 21, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    Kristy Unflat went out of her way to assist my husband with his hearing aids. Eveyrwhere we went they always wanted to sell him new hearing aids. They said his was outdated. Kristy went above the help we needed. She re-calibrated his aids so that he can use them again without forcing new aids. I will highly recommend her office to anyone I know who has a hearing problem. There should be more professionals like her.
    Jackie Alfano in Poughkeepsie, NY – Dec 19, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?
    Dr. Unflat is professional and yet personable. She has convinced me of her skills as an audiologist in that her recent fitting has resulted in the best hearing improvement I have had to date. I can now hear in environments (movies, restaurants, cars) that no other audiologist has been able to accomplish until she fitted me. I would give her my highest recommendation without reservations and will use no other services as long as her's are available.
    Anthony Sciarrone, M.D. in Wappingers Falls, NY – Dec 05, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kristy Unflat-Tilley, AUD?

How was your experience with Kristy Unflat-Tilley?

• Audiology