Dr. Kristy Fassler, ND

Family MedicineFemale

Dr. Kristy Fassler, ND is a Family Medicine Specialist in Portsmouth, NH and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Bastyr University Of Natural Health Sciences medical school in 1988. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fassler to book an appointment.

Dr. Fassler

North Coast Family Health, Portsmouth, NH

875 Greenland Rd Unit A1 Portsmouth, NH 03801

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Family Medicine Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Dr. Fassler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fassler

2.8

Dr. Fassler
Without any question I would recommend Dr. Kristy Fassler to my family and friends
Gregory Gosselin – Dec 07, 2020
Kirsty Fassler is not worth your time or money. Years ago she cared about her patients and was worth the very overinflated money charged... but then they moved into a more expensive office etc And now... she doesn’t listen.... she has her canned statements and protocols... and unbelievably pushes expenses supplements that are not needed. Plus she increased her rates over 30% Shame on her and the staff. Avoid her and this office at all costs. There are many more options for alternative care providers... especially in the tick born illness space.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 07, 2020
Dr Fassler gave us hope. She is a true blessing for those who struggle with chronic Lyme.
Nov 19, 2019
I feel sad writing this review but it needs to be said. While kind, Dr. Fassler misdiagnosed me and failed to discover my autoimmune disease, despite clear signs pointing to it. I felt like she was guessing constantly instead of coming from a place of knowledge and research. I spent THOUSANDS with Dr. Fassler with costly supplements and in-house blood work (please don't let her talk you into getting the rip off "Boston Heart Health test".) I finally got wise and didn't go back. I then struggled for two more years without seeing anyone else (I had no money left) until my condition became an emergency and I received my diagnosis. I am angry at the wasted time and trust I put into Dr. Fassler. As I learn about my diagnosis there were clear, telltale signs of my autoimmune disease that she missed. Please do not go and see this doctor.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 16, 2019
I wish I had read other people's reviews before seeing Kristy. Without going into great length on my horrible health journey, I will say I absolutely went to her healthy and through her treatment I got sick. My advice is to stay away. (I had to submit a star rating, if I didn't have to it would have been none.)
May 09, 2019
Even though Dr. Fassler is kind, she treated me for the wrong condition and missed several key other conditions I had. I wanted to trust her but her protocol made my condition worse and caused other health problems.
Apr 06, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Fassler?

• Naturopathy
  • Women's Health Medicine

1988
Bastyr University Of Natural Health Sciences
1976
University of Oregon

Is Dr. Kristy Fassler, ND accepting new patients?

Dr. Kristy Fassler, ND generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Fassler's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Kristy Fassler, ND accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Fassler accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Kristy Fassler, ND's top areas of care?

Dr. Fassler frequently treats Allergic Arthritis, Allergies, and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Fassler treats.

Where is Dr. Kristy Fassler, ND's office located?

Dr. Fassler's office is located at 875 Greenland Rd Unit A1, Portsmouth, NH 03801. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Kristy Fassler, ND offer telehealth services?

Dr. Fassler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kristy Fassler, ND?

North Coast Family Health, Portsmouth, NH

Women's Health Associates of Portsmouth PA875 Greenland Rd Unit A1 Portsmouth, NH 03801