Dr. Kristina Wodicka, DC

Dr. Kristina Wodicka, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Kristina Wodicka, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Nyack, NY.

311 N Midland Ave Ste 2A

Nyack, NY 10960

Learn about Dr. Wodicka

• Chiropractic

Dr. Wodicka does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Wodicka is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wodicka has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wodicka has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wodicka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wodicka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wodicka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wodicka to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Wodicka's Performance
New City, NY |
Dr Wodicka has helped me considerably with my allergies. I saw many other practitioners without any relief. She was the first to figure out what the problem was and fix it. I feel much better.
Summit, NJ |
Dr. Wodicka is a wonderful practitioner with immense knowledge. Her office is warm and inviting. You never have to wait. Well worth the expense of seeing her.
in NY |
I began working regularly with Dr. Wodicka in September, 2015. Her treatments have been invaluable in so many ways - utilizing NAET for allergy issues, NET (Neuroemotional Technique) for subconscious, self-limiting beliefs, chiropractic, and nutritional issues. Dr. Wodicka is completely professional, highly intelligent & intuitive, and is a pleasure to work with. She has made a marked difference in my health, physically, mentally and emotionally, and I would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Irvington, NY |
I came to Dr Wodicka a year ago after having suffered with lower back issues and anxiety issues due to personal and business problems. I saw immediate results after just the second visit. She is passionate, honest and has her patients best interest in mind at all times. If I miss seeing the doctor for one week, my body and mind feel it!?
Park Ridge, NJ |
I was disappointed to say the least. I went to Dr. Wodicka for allergies, but while in her office she spent most of the time asking me personal questions unrelated to my health. Her remedy of choice was a variety of mouth sprays that did not do anything other than empty my wallet.
in Nyack, NY |
Dr. Wodicka is an outstanding practitioner. She is highly knowledgable and has a warm and caring nature. The work I have done with her has helped me far beyond my expectations!
in Blauvelt, NY |
Dr, Wodicka changed my life. When I went to her, I was on strong medication and felt like my health was spiraling out of control. She cleared up the inflamation I needed treatment for and then helped me see with the help of NET, how a relationship in my life was toxic and contributing to my poor health. It's amazing what negative emotions can do when we tuck them away and don't deal with them. Dr. Wodicka healed me physically and emotionally. You'll be in good hands with her.
in Westchester |
She was extremely helpful and after one visit I felt so much better. I will continue to see her regularly. Love the new office space. So beautiful.
in Ridgewood, NJ |
Dr. Wodicka is unprofessional. She is reckless and continually crosses the doctor-patient boundary. Do not trust this woman.
Have you seen Dr. Kristina Wodicka, DC?
Are you Dr. Wodicka?