Psychotherapy  |
Kristina Paape, LCSW
I graduated from the University of South Florida, Sarasota-Manatee with my Master of Social Work degree and BA in psychology. I have been licensed in the state of Florida since 2013. I joined my practice in January 2014 and have a passion for helping people overcome their challenges and change their lives.

3333 Clark Rd Ste 110

Sarasota, FL 34231

• Self Pay
  • Sliding Scale

Learn about Kristina Paape

I provide person centered therapy services that help individuals seek solutions to their problems and empower them to be the best they can be. Focus on mindfulness, overall wellness, and personal empowerment.

• Psychotherapy
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Life Coaching
  • Psychological Trauma

Kristina Paape does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depression
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Stress

• Life Coaching
  • Psychotherapy Services

• University Of South Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Master Of Social Work, University Of South Florida
    Other Education | Completed

Kristina Paape has no awards or honors listed.

Kristina Paape has no media or publications listed.

Kristina Paape does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kristina Paape and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kristina Paape's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kristina Paape to family and friends
Kristina Paape's Performance
in Sarasota, FL |
Kristina really imparts her motivation and wisdom in a way that translates so well... You feel uplifted and ready to take on the world with her standing beside you. She has the experience and passion that many just do not bring to the table. I highly recommend Kristina!
in Bradenton, FL |
Kristina has a passion for her work, and it shows. She makes sure to be confidential and when working with people, her passion pours thru.
in Sarasota, FL |
Kristina is one of the very few licensed Life Coaches in our area. She provides a warm experience and licensed expertise to all of her clients.
in Sarasota, FL |
Kristina Paape is a wonderful person! The second I met her, I knew she would be the person to go to if I ever was in a situation where I needed to speak to someone. I would recommend her to family and friends!
in Parrish, FL |
Meeting with Kristina was the best decision I ever made. Kristina has helped me heal some past wounds, as well as guide me to taking action in my life. I was able to achieve more than I ever thought possible in my work and personal life in just a few months. I am so grateful Kristina Thank You
in Lakewood Ranch, FL |
Kristina's compassion shows in her work! She is beyond motivational and helps challenge you to be the best you can be in all aspects of your life! Kristina demeanor about how to approach an issue is warm, encouraging, and kind. I implemented the suggestions she recommended and I was able to completely improve my business and my life! Thank you again! Myself and my family are so happy we found you!
Have you seen Kristina Paape, LCSW?
Are you Kristina Paape?