Kristina Paape, LCSW

Kristina Paape, LCSW

Psychotherapy  ·
Female  ·
Kristina Paape, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Sarasota, FL. She specializes in psychotherapy, clinical social work, and more.Read her story

3333 Clark Rd Ste 110

Sarasota, FL 34231

• Medicare
  • Self Pay
  • Sliding Scale
  • WellCare

Learn about Kristina Paape

Kristina Paape's bio

This content was provided by Kristina Paape "I graduated from the University of South Florida, Sarasota-Manatee with my Master of Social Work degree and BA in psychology. I have been working with individuals and families since 2007 and I have been licensed as a clinical social worker in the state of Florida since 2013. I joined ALW in January 2015 and have a passion for helping people overcome their challenges and change their lives. "

This content was provided by Kristina Paape "I provide person centered therapy services that help individuals seek solutions to their problems and empower them to be the best they can be. Focus on mindfulness, overall wellness, and personal empowerment."

• Psychotherapy
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Life Coaching
  • Psychological Trauma

Kristina Paape does not have any board certifications listed.

• Life Coaching
  • Psychotherapy Services

• University Of South Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Bayside Center For Behavioral Health At Sarasota Memorial
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010

Kristina Paape has no awards or honors listed.

Kristina Paape has no media or publications listed.

Kristina Paape does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kristina Paape and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kristina Paape's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kristina Paape

4.3

Kristina Paape?
Kristina Paape's Performance
What People Say About Kristina Paape, LCSW
She skipped our session. I sat in the waiting room (there was a sign saying wait if nobody was at the desk) 42 mins later after my mother called her (and got ignored) many times, i left with her never showing up. she then proceeded to call my mom back 15 mins after i left, lying to her and saying...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Paape, LCSW?
I know Kristina professionally and highly recommend her. When it comes to her office space, right when you walk in the door you feel delighted by the decor. It is really a well designed space. Love the vibe and set up. You will feel really comfortable there. Kristina is also very thoughtful and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Paape, LCSW?
Although I am Not a patient of Kristina, I had The opportunity to meet her and learn about her business and specialty. I was Immediately impressed about how easy it is to have a conversation with her, and I could Immediately tell that she has is truly interested in my background.. great listening...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Paape, LCSW?
Kristina is a very skilled and conscientious therapist. I am a psychiatrist and I collaborate with her often. I trust my patients to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Paape, LCSW?
Kristina is a person I have great respect for. She is inspirational and motivating! I recommend her highly and send friends and family to her with confidence!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Kristina Paape?