Contact provider for availability

Dr. Kristina Kennedy, OD

Optometry ·  Female

Dr. Kennedy

Dr. Kristina Kennedy, OD is an optometrist in Manhattan, KS. She specializes in optometry.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Dr. Kennedy accepts

(785) 537-2020

Dr. Kennedy accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Kennedy treats your condition or procedure

• Optometry

Dr. Kennedy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kennedy

Dr. Kennedy?
Dr. Kennedy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kristina Kennedy, OD
UI was very impressed by the receptionist and Dr. Kennedy. Wasn't sure what to expect before I arrived. Everything went perfect. I would recommend to my friends and family members anytime.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Kennedy, OD?
The moment I put in the contacts that Dr. Kennedy gave me, it was like I was seeing in UHD! I have not seen this well in a very long time, I am amazed of what I can see now and had no idea what I was missing. Dr. Kennedy was very thorough, she was concerned with any health issues that I may of had in the past. She is friendly, sincere and very competent. I have and will recommend Dr. Kennedy to everyone I know. Her office hours are convenient to my schedule, so I do not have to take off work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Kennedy, OD?
My appointment with Dr. Kennedy was my most pleasant office visit to an optometrist, to date! Dr. Kennedy was attentive, thorough, and made me feel comfortable from the start. She explained everything that she did during her examination. I truly wish that I had made my appointment with Dr. Kennedy when her office opened a few years ago. I also recommended Dr. Kennedy to my daughter because I know that she would really like her. Dr. Kennedy's office was very clean and beautiful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Kennedy, OD?
I came to Dr. Kennedy off of a referral, and I'm sure glad I did. The receptionist was very pleasant and worked with me to schedule my appointment at an ideal time. Dr. Kennedy was extremely thorough and took the time to listen to my eye history and concerns. She corrected an incorrect prescription from another provider and did so in a professional manner. My eye exam was actually fun due to Dr. Kennedy's passion for eye care and serving her patients. Will definitely come back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Kennedy, OD?
Our family has had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kennedy. She is very professional and exceptionally nice person. She is never in a hurry and asks you many relevant questions. She cares about her patients and is very accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Kennedy, OD?
I highly recommend Dr kennedy she is very thorough and cares about her patients. her staff was amazing. the Asian receptionist was very friendly and did everything on her end to make sure my insurance was covered. thank you Dr kennedy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Kennedy, OD?
Dr Kennedy is a most competent optometrist!! I highly recommend!! I have had many eye issues: detached retina, acute glaucoma, scarred pupils, cataracts, and Wet AMD to name a few! Dr Kennedy examined me and diagnosed my condition accurately. She was spot on as confirmed by retinologist and my ophthalmologist performed laser surgery to correct. THANK YOU, Dr Kennedy!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Kennedy, OD?
Dr. Kennedy was great, however I had a horrible experience with the receptionist and it seemed like she didn't know what she was doing and she was rude and ignored everything I was even saying to her and kept repeating herself instead of resolving the issue. It was a simple matter and shouldn't have been an issue at all. Dr. Kennedy had to step in to assist. Also, my glasses disappeared after the first visit. I don't think I ever received them back from when they measured them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Kennedy, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kennedy?