Kristina Carmichael, ARNP-C

Kristina Carmichael, ARNP-C

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Kristina Carmichael, ARNP-C is a nurse practitioner in Winter Park, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).Read her story

120 Benmore Dr

Winter Park, FL 32792

Learn about Kristina Carmichael

Kristina Carmichael's bio

This content was provided by Kristina Carmichael "I have been an NP for seven years and an RN for twenty-four years. In addition to my FNP degree, I have a very diversified background that includes a four year Economics Degree from The University of Vermont. In addition, I worked on Wall Street for a brief stint. I also worked in the Fashion Industry for a few years. My real passion has been in the medical field. In 2006, I was awarded Nurse of the Year by Winter Park Hospital. I have worked in two Internal Medicine offices. I have had extensive training and experience with two exceptional physicians at these two separate practices. I am equipped to care for very complex patients. I have a very good reputation in making accurate diagnosises and successful treatment plans for my patients. I have a certification in Homeopathy from an internationally recognized organization CEDH (November 2017). I believe education and training in both Western Medicine and alternative therapy options, is what many of my patients are looking for from their Providers."

This content was provided by Kristina Carmichael "My philosophy is with a proper physical exam and accurate history, I should be able to narrow my differential diagnoses down to one or two. Before ordering tests and labs, I usually have a strong suspicion of my patient's diagnosis. The test that I order are usually only  too confirmation of my diagnosis's.

My number one assessment tool, besides the observation of nonverbal ques my patients display at the visit, is to really listen to my patients. In most cases, they basically are giving me their diagnosis through their description of events. My job is to make the proper linkages between the signs and symptoms the client presents with and eliminate the incorrect correlations the client believes is the cause. This is the art of medicine.

Being authentically present with my patients and taking appropriate time (not 10 minutes or less)  allows for them to trust my sincerity in wanting too help them achieve optimal health through the balance of body, mind and spirit. "

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Kristina Carmichael does not have any board certifications listed.

• Birth Control
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Education data for Kristina Carmichael is unavailable at this time.

Kristina Carmichael has no awards or honors listed.

Kristina Carmichael has no media or publications listed.

Kristina Carmichael does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kristina Carmichael and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kristina Carmichael's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Kristina Carmichael to family and friends
Are you Kristina Carmichael?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Infectious Disease Medicine