Kristina Calligan, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 35

Kristina Calligan

Kristina Calligan, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Grand Canyon University in 2012 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and gynecology.

Make an appointment

Kristina Calligan accepts

Kristina Calligan accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Tricare
TriCare for Life
United Healthcare Community Plan
AHCCCS - AZ Health Care Cost Containment System

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Kristina Calligan treats your condition or procedure

• Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pediatric Urodynamics
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Pessary for Prolapse
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Urodynamic Testing
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal Dryness
  • Vaginal Prolapse

Our practioners are experienced in all aspects of your gynecological needs. We believe in treating the patient as a whole person whose needs are constantly changing from childhood to retirement. Using the latest techniques, our providers will treat you based on your individual needs creating an unique and personal experience for you in our practice.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Gynecology

76.19047619047619%

Kristina Calligan?
Kristina Calligan's Performance
What People Say About Kristina Calligan, FNP
I first made an appointment with NP Kristina Calligan in 2017. I was having major issues and was very nervous about seeing the "Nurse Practitioner" and not the Dr. She was awesome! She put me at ease and listened to all my concerns and allowed me to make a decision based on the options given to me. She's knowledgeable, no nonsense, to the point with diagnosis and next steps. When I needed an emergency appointment and they worked me in. I would recommend her and this office to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
Kris is great! I am so glad I found Arizona gyn because with the accurate diagnosis thru biopsy done by kris in the office I was able to have my surgery at their surgery center next tot he office w the dr a couple weeks later and feeling so much better. Thanks for following up with me and always caring. I look forward to the next follow up visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
I’ve had so many hormonal issues. When scheduling th appointment I? was so nervous, I? thought I? would have to have a exam... but no, Kristina walked me thru everything and did a ultrasound to evaluate my uterus instead of an exam (i had never had an exam and am only 20)... she explained everything that was happening and I? feel like I understand my body! I? would strongly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
Kristina was awesome. She is very good at what she does. I would recommend all my family and friends to her,. I am in the healthcare profession and loved her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
Kristina is a fantastic doctor who listens to her patients and provides exceptional care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
My terrible experience at Arizona Gynecology with Kristina Calligan & Kelly Roy. I had a minor procedure of having my uterus scraped out & I was given a quote. It has cost me double the quote and the procedure didn't work. ONE bill to my insurance was for $39,000! For the facility, which, Kelly Roy owns. I was in there for 45 minutes. After my procedure, I cont. having problems. They missed issues that should've been caught & put me on meds I didn't need to take. $$ is their priority. Run away!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
I lost 90 pounds in 7 mths! I came in to talk to her about trying to conceive and she talked to me about my weight. At first I was surprised, I had been to numerous providers who never once mentioned how heavy I was. She was honest and helped me come up with an attainable goal. My periods started becoming normal and I no longer had PCOS. I would recommend Ms. Calligan to anyone I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
Kristina Calligan is a competent and knowledgable provider. Her expertise shines in the area of Women's Health as she partners with her patients and educates them fully on their conditions providing them with evidence-based information. Kristina, provides her patients with options and discusses each of them and allows the patient to be an active participant in their care and treatment decisions. I have recommended her to several of my friends and family who have all been happy with the care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
I have been seeing Kristina for many years now and she is wonderful! I've had some pretty severe issues that she has been helping me with. She always spends time going over everything and makes sure she answers all of my questions. She even responds to me through my portal if I think of more questions after my visit. She is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner. The office is clean and the staff is wonderful. I recommend Kristina to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
I love Kristina, I've been seeing her for 3 years now and I've had nothing but great experiences with her. She is helping me with trying to get pregnant. She is not only helping me medically but emotionally. Seeing people around me pregnant has been very hard and Kristina always gives me hope and lets me know she is going through this WITH me. She said she will do everything she can to help me. I always leave feeling confident and cared about. I would recommend Kristina to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
This office was referred to me from a friend of mine. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left, everything about the office was phenomenal. Kristina was very careful when performing my pap and very patient with the multiple questions I had. I would return without a doubt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
I love coming to this office! The staff is always so nice. Another thing that always bring me back is how helpful NP Kristina Calligan is. Its not just about gynecology, her bed-side manners are great as well. I would recommend this office to anyone. As women we always forget things because of how much we have on our plates and even when I get down to my last birth control pill, I can call in and have a script sent to my pharmacy. Its always done so fast as well. Overall, its always a great exp.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
I did not have the same experience with this provider, she sat with me for a long time reviewing my blood work and going over treatment options. The staff was phenomenal. I had more questions after researching treatment options so I emailed her thru the portal, and got a response right back! I would recommend her 100%. I have seen numerous providers and was always told your blood work is fine, she listened to my symptoms and provided several options for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
I had a similar experience to Frustrated - in a rush, both in person and in messages she responds to on the patient portal, doesn't really answer questions. Can't answer questions about diagnoses or treatments, promises to get back to you with an answer, doesn't. She seems nice, and if were just a question of getting a Pap smear from her every year, that might be okay - but with anything more complicated she just seems out of her depth. Doesn't come across as experienced or competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?
I scheduled an apt specifically to go over my questions and lab work. She spent all of 3 mins with me. She came into the room and said here is what we are going to do. Didn't listen to my questions or concerns. When I finally was able to get a question in she handed me a pamphlet and said I should read it. She interrupted me multiple times in person and over the phone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristina Calligan, FNP?

How was your experience with Kristina Calligan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Kristina Calligan treats patients.

Compare Providers