Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Kristin Rider, PA-C
Kristin Rider, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Cary, NC. She has been practicing for 13 years.

MacGregor Family Physicians PA

580 New Waverly Pl Ste 120

Cary, NC 27518

• CoreSource
  • MedCost

Learn about Kristin Rider

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Kristin Rider does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Allergic Disorders
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • COPD-Like Dyspnea
  • Menopause
  • Pharyngitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Rectal Bleeding
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Warts

• Stitches
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• St. Lawrence University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Duke U Nc
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Kristin Rider has no awards or honors listed.

Kristin Rider has no media or publications listed.

Kristin Rider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kristin Rider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kristin Rider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kristin Rider to family and friends
4.5
Kristin Rider's Performance
Raleigh, NC |
I am very pleased with Kristin Rider. She is friendly and very professional. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and to answer all your questions. She does not rush through your appointment. She is an excellent example of a great PA.
in Raleigh, NC |
I have been seeing Kristin for the past several years. I have found her to be an excellent caregiver who is knowledgable, patient, and is a good listener.
Kristin was very professional. She listened to the issue I was having and provided her diagnosis. Before she prescribed any medicine, she had one of the doctors verify her findings. She then looked up the correct medicine for the issue and made sure I understood how to take it. she also provided other things to do to speed the recovery. I would definitely see Kristin again and recommend her to others.
in Fuquay Varina, NC |
Kristin has been my primary care physician for almost 13 years now. I couldn't imagine of seeing anyone else and I always refer her and her practice to people that are inquiring about great primary care doctors int he area. She genuinely cares about my health as well as what is going on in my life.
Lillington, NC |
Can not think outside the box, not helpful, gave me very poor advice that led to more health problems
in Fuquay Varina, NC |
Kristin Rider is a calm and caring person who listens, advises and takes time with her patients. She is a knowledgeable and excellent provider. Several members of my immediate family see her and I would highly recommend her to anyone needing general care.
Garner, NC |
We moved on the other side of Wake County and did not find a physician that we liked. My teenager would not see anyone other than Kristin. Now my kids are adults, our entire family and their older children see Kristin for all medical care. Our family is not a number in this doctor office, we are treated by caring, kind, and knowledgeable staff. We receive professional and personal care. I highly recommend Kristin.
in Cary, NC |
Kristin has treated our family for many many years. We consider her part of our family! She listens and advices with confidence and ease.
in Cary, North Carolina |
She's amazing. Straight forward on her answers. Patient listener about your problems and concerns. Really respectful. Great answers and suggestions. Just I can say an awesome doctor!
in Pinehurst |
My experience with Kristin and Macgregor Family Physicians has been outstanding. I have recommended her to several of my friends in Cary.
in New Hill, NC |
Been going to Dr K for many years now. The detached roboticism I feel with a lot of healthcare pro's is completely absent with her. She's comforting, warm, and when she asks how I'm doing (besides whatever weird thing I'm there to see her about) it is out of genuine care. I love Dr K, in the most appropriate sense of course, and will continue to see her as my GP.
Clayton, NC |
She is compassionate and takes the time to listen to what you have to say. Truly cares about the patient and their health.
Raleigh, NC |
Kristen takes the time to ask and learn about her patient's background, needs, desires etc. She has always provided excellent advice
Apex, NC |
I started going to Kristin years ago when I couldn't get in to see my doctor when I was sick. She was very thorough, listened well, and was very easy to talk with. I soon switched her to my primary provider. She has helped me stay ahead of problems and has always been accessible for questions or follow-up. She consults the physicians when necessary, so I have a high degree of confidence that I'm getting accurate and thorough advice. I highly recommend her!
in Apex, NC |
Kristin is wonderful. She has such a a calm demeanor, is very patient and gives you her undivided attention.
in Cary, NC |
LOVE the staff at MacGregor FP and especially Kristin Rider! She always takes the time needed for me, and is very interested in how I am doing. She is the best!
Raleigh, NC |
She is very attentive and thorough. She doesn't seem like she is in a rush.
in Raleigh, NC |
I have been seeing Kristin for years - extremely professional, always discusses concerns and answers questions thoroughly. Highly recommend her! Office staff and nurses are great. Have never had an easier blood draw in my life, and don't think I have ever waited more than 5-10 mins for an appointment.
in Cary, NC |
Kristen takes time to discuss all issues. She is very positive and supporting. I have every confidence in her abilities and greatly appreciate her manner and concern.
in Apex, NC |
She spent plenty of time listening and time educating me and answering my questions. I appreciated her demeanor and that she really listened to me.
in Fuquay Varina NC |
Kristen is caring & thorough in her care for me. She treats me like a human being & not just a number. Mostly, she acts like she really cares. I'm so pleased to have her treating me.
in Holly Springs, NC |
I have been going to Kristin for about 6 years now. She takes her time with me, is very knowledgeable, and has great bedside manner. I don't feel like just another patient during my appointments.
Cary, NC |
Kristin spent time to talk and actually seemed to care to know about me. She was very professional and made the experience go smoothly.
in Cary, NC |
I really appreciate her sincere empathy and I know that she will take great care of me!
in Cary, NC |
I have been seeing Kristin Rider for years now and trust her completely. I appreciate her laid back and calm demeanor. She really put my mind at ease today about an issue I was concerned with.
in Fuquay Varina, NC |
I would and have shared my excellent experience when seeing Mrs.Rider.
in Raleigh, NC |
Kristen is caring to understand your needs and concerns, listens when describing symptom or condition, and thorough in following up on discussions and tests.
in Raleigh, NC |
Kristin Rider is a consummate medical professional. She is caring, compassionate, and consumed in enhancing the health of her patients. Folks appreciate the time that she takes to communicate. She listens. It is a pleasure to have this scientist on my side. There is not an aspect of her performance that needs improvement for right now she gives 100% of herself for each visit. It is an honor to have Kristin Rider provide outstanding medical service to me. Proud of her consistent caring.
Raleigh, NC |
Kristin Rider is an excellent PA. I have been going to her for years. She always makes time to listen carefully. She treats me as a whole person, not a symptom. I have never had to see a doctor in all my time at this practice, Kristen was always able to treat any condition. She is prompt, competent, efficient, and personable. To me, she is a friend that helps keep me well.
Raleigh, NC |
My visits with Dr. Rider is always great! Even when I'm there for an illness and not just a regular exam, she makes the visit a pleasant experience.
in Cary, NC |
Kristin is wonderful. She listens and hears you, is empathetic to issues, and works with you to find a solution you are comfortable with. I have referred friends/potential new patients to her in the past and will continue to do so without hesitation. Totally trust her.
Have you seen Kristin Rider, PA-C?
Are you Kristin Rider?