Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D

Clinical PsychologyFemaleAge 40

Dr. Keough

Transformational Growth, LLC

4100 W Kennedy Blvd Ste 212 Tampa, FL 33609

Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Tampa, FL and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Argosy University, Schaumburg medical school in 2009. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as HCA Florida West Tampa Hospital, A part of HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital and St. Joseph's Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Keough to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

"Welcome on your journey to becoming the architect of your destiny. We will address your issues and help you achieve your goals. We will collaborate on the best treatment for you and assess your progress regularly...."

- Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Keough treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Keough's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Pain Disorder
  • Psychoeducation
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress
  • Traumatic Shock

Dr. Keough accepts

Dr. Keough accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Dr. Keough's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Keough

3.9

Dr. Keough

Dr. K is an amazing therapist. She is helping me with stress management, anxiety, insecurities, guilt, and my self-betterment journey. She is a great listener, makes me feel heard and understood, and helps me reflect upon and process my feelings and emotions. She holds me accountable in a compassionate and non-judgmental manner. She is patient, caring, and understanding. I feel so safe and comfortable being myself around her and it is so easy to be vulnerable with her. The Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART) is an amazing experience that unlocked deeper issues and provided some answers for behaviors I have developed (which I hadn't been able to discover prior to trying ART) that we are deconstructing and working on. Her office is a warm and welcoming environment. Teletherapy is an easy and convenient option and there are never any issues on her end. She has helped me improve every facet of my life in a short amount of time. I am so grateful she is my therapist.
Therapy Patient – Aug 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D?
I did not have an experience with Dr. Keough as I had to cancel my initial appointment. I cancelled with more than 24 hours notification to learn that she requires a 36 hour cancellation and so I was charged $65 for my cancelled visit. She seems like a great therapist based on all comments, but new patients should just be aware of this 36 hour cancellation policy.
Feb 16, 2019
Hello, I was confused by this comment because you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D?
I met with Dr. K for ART therapy for a personal issue that occurred 4 years ago that I could not put passed me after several psychology appts and anti-depression/anxiety meds. After just ONE ART session with Dr. K, I was "cured" from severe anxiety and constant replaying of thoughts/day dreams/nightmares. I would recommend Dr. K and ART to anyone that experiences anxiety, anger, fear and/or thoughts that just cant clear to live your life happily and peacefully!
Tampa, FL – Jun 30, 2017
That is wonderful to hear! ART is a great therapy...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Keough?
Provider explaining information to patient

Welcome on your journey to becoming the architect of your destiny. We will address your issues and help you achieve your goals. We will collaborate on...Read more

• Clinical Psychology

2009
Argosy University, Schaumburg
2003
DePaul University

Is Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D accepting new patients?

Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Keough's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Keough accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D's top areas of care?

Dr. Keough frequently treats Addiction, Anxiety, and Depressive Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Keough treats.

Where is Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D's office located?

Dr. Keough's office is located at 4100 W Kennedy Blvd Ste 212, Tampa, FL 33609. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D offer telehealth services?

Dr. Keough has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kristin Keough, PSY.D?

Transformational Growth, LLC

Transformational Growth/Dr. Kristin Keough4100 W Kennedy Blvd Ste 212 Tampa, FL 33609

Dr. Keough is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

HCA Florida West Tampa Hospital, A part of HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital

1 Award Received

St. Joseph's Hospital

79% Patient Experience Rating, 10% higher than the national average

11 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2021)

Tampa General Hospital