Kristin Hurley, LCPC

Counseling ·  Female

Kristin Hurley

Kristin Hurley, LCPC is a counselor in Portland, ME. She graduated from Loyola College Of Maryland, The Johns Hopkins University and specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Kristin Hurley accepts

Kristin Hurley accepts the following insurance:

Blue Open Access PPO
Behavioral Health
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Maine Community Health Options

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maine

Check if Kristin Hurley treats your condition or procedure

Kristin Hurley?
Kristin Hurley's Performance
What People Say About Kristin Hurley, LCPC
RecentMost Helpful
After 22 years of marriage our sex life had become infrequent, routine, and without a real sense of intimacy. Kristin helped us to understand the intricacies of sexual relationships among couples, allowing us to see ourselves more clearly and to comprehend where each other was coming from. She allowed us to see that we had dropped our alliance as a couple and were no longer operating as a team. Her strong approach in bringing to the surface difficult realizations consistently made us look in the mirror to address how we'd been treating ourselves and each other. With her guidance she helped us to release individual blockages that were hindering aspects of our intimacy, in turn allowing us a deeper connection en in love, sensuality, and sexuality. We’ve been able to recapture feelings that we’d forgotten and gain a new respect for each other that continually reinforces a deeper love and bond than we have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Hurley, LCPC?
Kristin worked with my wife and me on relationship and sex counseling. She is incredibly helpful, approachable, and personable. She is compassionate (and tough when she needed to be). I would absolutely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Hurley, LCPC?
Love her. Approachable, honest, relatable, empathetic, realistic, present, motivated. Do yourself a favor. Go see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Hurley, LCPC?
When we learned that our 15-year old daughter was cutting, it felt like our world was crumbling. Kristin helped my husband and me support out daughter, develop ways to open the lines of communication, and recognize some of the things we were doing as parents to create anxiety for her. Kristin is very direct in the ways she asks pointed questions, but she's helped us more in 6-sessions than any other therapist in our lives. Our daughter also really liked Kristin, which was a plus.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Hurley, LCPC?
My wife and I went to see Kristin after my wife disclosed that she was having an affair. I wondered if I could remain in my marriage after this seismic betrayal and crisis. Kristin created a non-judgemental space for us to begin to confront how we got to this place in our relationship. She helped us to process our grief, but also supported us to use the affair to strengthen our connection. It's been difficult, but our marriage has NEVER been stronger, nor has our sex-life been more satisfying!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Hurley, LCPC?

How was your experience with Kristin Hurley?