Kristin Cardillo, RDN

Kristin Cardillo, RDN

Dietetics  ·
Female  ·
Kristin Cardillo, RDN is a dietitian in Brooklyn, NY. She specializes in dietetics, cardiovascular & metabolic diseases, and more.

2084 E 67th St

Brooklyn, NY 11234

• 1199SIEU
  • AARP
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Unexplained Weight Loss
  • Weight Gain
  • Weight Loss
  • Weight-Related Conditions

At this center I take a whole approach to weight management, boosting energy levels and improving our patients quality of life. I have a unique original weight loss program implemented here and successfully see people lose weight without regain. Why?...

• Dietetics

Kristin Cardillo?
Kristin Cardillo's Performance
What People Say About Kristin Cardillo, RDN
RecentMost Helpful
Kristin is amazing! She is so professional, sweet & knowledgeable. She makes me feel very confortable to talk about my “real weight” and my weight goals. She is making my relationship with food healthy, and I am finally loosing weight continuously, without being hungry. She understood my thyroid condition, my medications & helped me tremendously. I am SO happy I found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Cardillo, RDN?
I’m so happy that we found Kristin! She has been so helpful and so patient with my daughter . Kristin is helping my daughter have a better relationship with food and is helping her to understand safe foods to eat with her allergies. She also is helping her with her self-esteem and teaching her that proper nutrition is about health and not a number on the scale. I would highly recommend seeing her. A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Cardillo, RDN?
Kristin did an amazing job helping me to lose weight and learn proper nutrition. She is easy to talk to, explains things so clearly, and after your initial visit you'll wonder why you didn't go and see her sooner. 10/10 would recommend to anyone for general weight loss, disease management or fitness / athetlic nutrition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Cardillo, RDN?
I can assure you that I felt at ease while speaking with Kristin. Her friendly & dedication to people makes it easier to get on track to the road of becoming healthy as well as losing weight if we need to.. I highly recommend her to help you get started to a healthier way of living.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Cardillo, RDN?
Kristen is just amazing. She’ll sit with you and answer any and every question you have until you feel like you understand what she’s talking about. I’ve lost about 10 lbs since i first sat with her but most importantly, as of recently, I’m no longer pre diabetic. ( which made me see her in the first place). Every time some one says wow you look amazing what are you doing? I just give them Kristen’s name. Since i started w/ her , i feel more awake too!!! She’s just amazing, and kind and smart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Cardillo, RDN?
Kristin is absolutely wonderful! I am just starting my journey with her and I am loving it so much. I look forward to our meetings, and taking notes and learning more about how to be healthy! Looking forward to continuing to working together for a while and continue to make progress!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Cardillo, RDN?
Kristinis an extremely dedicated dietitian who has gone out of her way to customize my meal plan which isn’t easy because I have several conflicting conditions that have to be taken into consideration. She has done extensive research in order to accomplish this which I appreciate immensely. She’s a very kind, patient, and caring person and I’m happy to have her as my dietitian.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Cardillo, RDN?
My Name is Nicole.. I recently became a patient of Kristin Cardillo whom has taken time to research and create a new way of eating and focusing on my medical conditions to help guide me and to put me on a path to feeling better ?????? The past year has been overwhelming as well as sometimes we are overwhelmed and feel defeated when you are placed in good hands of doctors that literally are compassionate and take the time to listen to your daily Highs and lows medically NEVER GIVE UP HOPE??
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Cardillo, RDN?
She is both warm, receptive and very knowledgeable in many areas. A real treasure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Cardillo, RDN?
Kristin is one of the best dietitian in the Tristate area . She is very knowledgeable ; she breaks down the information so simple you do not need to memorize it . It becomes second nature . She personalize it and make it fun and at the same time you are learning about nutrition . Health is wealth . I recommend Ms: Kristin very highly.The staff are very courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Cardillo, RDN?
Kristin was as good as it gets. I thought it was going to be impossible to start losing weight. Before I met with Kristin, I was so nervous. Life style changes are always difficult, but when I had my meeting with her, everything was perfect. She gave me the confidence and necessary means to reach my goal. I have lost 3 pounds a week- with ease- thanks to Kristin’s work. If you are looking for patience, passion, determination and a willingness to help at all costs, there’s no one I recommend more
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Cardillo, RDN?
Kristin was a pleasure to work with. Not only did she help me lose 3 pounds a week but she also helped my son who is 14 lose 35 pounds in 2 months! She does everything with real food. I was NEVER hungry on her plan I never deprived myself she always made this extremely personal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristin Cardillo, RDN?

How was your experience with Kristin Cardillo?

The Center for Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology

EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Fidelis Care
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
Health Net
MetroPlus Health Plan
Oxford Health Plans
Basic Plan
United Healthcare Community Plan

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Kristin Cardillo treats patients.