Kristin Cardillo, RDN

Kristin Cardillo
Telehealth services available

The Center for Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology

2084 E 67th St Brooklyn, NY 11234

Kristin Cardillo, RDN is a Dietitian in Brooklyn, NY. She is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Kristin Cardillo to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Dietitians in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

• Stomach Cancer
  • Unexplained Weight Loss
  • Weight-Related Conditions

Kristin Cardillo accepts

Kristin Cardillo accepts the following insurance:

1199SIEU
Home Care Benefit Fund
AARP
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Fidelis Care
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
Health Net
United Healthcare Community Plan

Kristin Cardillo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kristin Cardillo

Kristin Cardillo
I came to Kristin after receiving my blood test results showing elevated Cholesterol levels and HgbA1C. She was so calm and sat down with me to discuss the right eating habits to decrease these numbers before starting any medication. Answered all my questions. Gave me all appropriate material and recipes to read and follow. I feel great and lost few pounds(that was not my priority). I am forever thankful for getting to know Kristin for many many years when she was my patient. And now I ended up being her patient. Thank you, Krisitin for all your patience and time to listen to my complaints and worries.
Esther in NY – Jun 27, 2019
She is an amazing woman who has offered me excellent health care advise. She have showed an given me different avenues for weight loss and long term health care. I have recommended her to many family and associates. I personally thank her for motivating me to want to the best and healthy life I can lead.
Angela in Brooklyn , NY – Jun 24, 2019
Kristin is a warm and caring practitioner interested in helping her clients achieve their goals. She listens and then makes recommendations that work for the individual. She was very helpful to me.
Karin – Jun 21, 2019
I like many women kept on a few pounds after having children. Picking the right or best choices and getting to the gym or any exercise were no longer my priority. Few years later gained more weight as well as going through my changes, I became overweight, just like that. Decided to meet with Kristin a Dr who has all the knowledge to help with a healthy, happy way of eating. She greeted me with a warm smile and spoke with me like we were friends. Kristin has helped me to get back to the gym and pushes me to get back to exercise on a regular routine. She has also become someone I am able to speak with about anything and show my true emotions about my diet and or even about anything in my life that has an impact on my health. High blood pressure, having a bad day, as well as my family, who has also benefited from her advise. I highly recommend you make an appointment and meet with her yourself, it will be a really positive change in your well being.
Bobbi in Brooklyn, NY – Jun 19, 2019
Kristen is fantastic to work with to assist you in meeting your health and weight loss goals. She has been working with me for the past year and with her guidance I have lost nearly 100 lbs, an ambition I'd never thought possible. The nutritional knowledge and encouragement she imparts always gives you the motivation necessary to never give up and a feeling that you can do it. She's very friendly and accommodating with her schedule, and has a great social media presence that's enthusiastic and inspirational. Highly recommended.
C. in Brooklyn, NY – Jun 19, 2019
Kristin is amazing! She is so professional,caring you would get no criticizing from her like I had got from people in the medical field before. I had tried diets before but always lost weight but gained it right back. She keeps motivating kristin is like a Guardian angel leading u to a happier healthier longer life.She is teaches the healthy way of eating n tells you you can have a high BMI but still be heathy
Annmarie Soto in Brooklyn, NY – Jun 19, 2019
Kristin is amazing. Both my brother and I are seeing her. She goes above and beyond and guides you to healthy eating. We are so fortunate to have found her. In a short period of time we both have lost a significant amount of weight and will continue going until we meet our goal.
Lem in Brooklyn, NY – Jun 18, 2019
I’d call it fate that I was able to run into this passionate, considerate and sincere doctor. She’s quite attentive to your needs and appears very adept in terms of healing and treating various health issues including blood sugar imbalances, food intolerances and allergies, and gut issues. Her advice is very appealing, she’s always so positive and upbeat and I’m always learning something new throughout each session.
Michael Heffez in Brooklyn, NY – Jun 18, 2019
I would absolutely recommend Miss Cardillo to family and friends. She is an amazing dietitian! She truly does not judge (thank goodness for me, because I have struggled)!!! She met me where I was and has helped me to know how to eat healthy! If she doesn’t have an answer, she’ll do the research! If you’re picky (like me), she’ll find healthy substitutes! Kristin’s notes, tips, and handouts are perfect for a busy person like me! I refer to her handouts often!!! She knows her stuff!!! She motivates me to do better! Her smile is contagious and she’s positive!!! I needed that positivity!!!
Kari LLeras in NY – Jun 18, 2019
Kristin is a very caring & knowledgeable dietician. She is also punctual. I loved talking to her regarding my diet or personnel problems. She’s always willing to help with whatever situation arises. It would be worth your while to try her out. You will be impressed and healthier.
Ellen – Jun 18, 2019
Kristin is amazing! She is so professional, sweet & knowledgeable. She makes me feel very confortable to talk about my “real weight” and my weight goals. She is making my relationship with food healthy, and I am finally loosing weight continuously, without being hungry. She understood my thyroid condition, my medications & helped me tremendously. I am SO happy I found her.
Lauren Seeney in Brooklyn – Nov 11, 2018
I’m so happy that we found Kristin! She has been so helpful and so patient with my daughter . Kristin is helping my daughter have a better relationship with food and is helping her to understand safe foods to eat with her allergies. She also is helping her with her self-esteem and teaching her that proper nutrition is about health and not a number on the scale. I would highly recommend seeing her. A+
Marcy L. in Brooklyn, NY – Nov 10, 2018
Kristin did an amazing job helping me to lose weight and learn proper nutrition. She is easy to talk to, explains things so clearly, and after your initial visit you'll wonder why you didn't go and see her sooner. 10/10 would recommend to anyone for general weight loss, disease management or fitness / athetlic nutrition.
Daniel Chalhon in Brooklyn, NY – Nov 09, 2018
I can assure you that I felt at ease while speaking with Kristin. Her friendly & dedication to people makes it easier to get on track to the road of becoming healthy as well as losing weight if we need to.. I highly recommend her to help you get started to a healthier way of living.
Lil Madrazo in Brooklyn, NY – Aug 05, 2018
Kristen is just amazing. She’ll sit with you and answer any and every question you have until you feel like you understand what she’s talking about. I’ve lost about 10 lbs since i first sat with her but most importantly, as of recently, I’m no longer pre diabetic. ( which made me see her in the first place). Every time some one says wow you look amazing what are you doing? I just give them Kristen’s name. Since i started w/ her , i feel more awake too!!! She’s just amazing, and kind and smart.
Alix e in NY – Jun 01, 2018
Kristin is absolutely wonderful! I am just starting my journey with her and I am loving it so much. I look forward to our meetings, and taking notes and learning more about how to be healthy! Looking forward to continuing to working together for a while and continue to make progress!
Juliann in Brooklyn, NY – Jun 01, 2018
Kristinis an extremely dedicated dietitian who has gone out of her way to customize my meal plan which isn’t easy because I have several conflicting conditions that have to be taken into consideration. She has done extensive research in order to accomplish this which I appreciate immensely. She’s a very kind, patient, and caring person and I’m happy to have her as my dietitian.
Wanda Diaz-Lee in Brooklyn,NY – May 31, 2018
My Name is Nicole.. I recently became a patient of Kristin Cardillo whom has taken time to research and create a new way of eating and focusing on my medical conditions to help guide me and to put me on a path to feeling better ?????? The past year has been overwhelming as well as sometimes we are overwhelmed and feel defeated when you are placed in good hands of doctors that literally are compassionate and take the time to listen to your daily Highs and lows medically NEVER GIVE UP HOPE??
Nicole bauman in Rocky point Ny – May 31, 2018
She is both warm, receptive and very knowledgeable in many areas. A real treasure.
Lisa – May 31, 2018
Kristin is one of the best dietitian in the Tristate area . She is very knowledgeable ; she breaks down the information so simple you do not need to memorize it . It becomes second nature . She personalize it and make it fun and at the same time you are learning about nutrition . Health is wealth . I recommend Ms: Kristin very highly.The staff are very courteous.
NY – May 16, 2018

How was your experience with Kristin Cardillo?

At this center I take a whole approach to weight management, boosting energy levels and improving our patients quality of life. I have a unique original...Read more

• Dietetics