Dr. Kristi Graham, PHD

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Graham

Meier Clinics

180 N Michigan Ave Ste 2408 Chicago, IL 60601

Dr. Kristi Graham, PHD is a psychologist in Chicago, IL. She specializes in psychology.

Dr. Graham accepts

Dr. Graham accepts the following insurance:

Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Graham treats your condition or procedure

• Psychology

Dr. Graham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Graham

Dr. Graham?
Dr. Graham's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kristi Graham, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
I was having some serious marital troubles and was advised to see Dr. Graham. Dr. Graham was truly a blessing to me. Her manner was extremely comforting and made me feel at ease during such a difficult emotional time. Not only was she exceedingly competent, but she was caring without being a babysitter (if you know what I mean) and respected and honored my religious faith. She is one of my favorite people generally, and professionally and I highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristi Graham, PHD?
Dr. Graham is the best and holds such special talent and heart. She is incredibly thoughtful, smart, relatable, empathic, motivating, and inspiring. She also genuinely cares about what she does and who she treats. I am so grateful I came in to her care several years ago. She is one of the very few who has guided me toward important breakthroughs when no one else can - the tools/skills she gives are also clear and concise. Outstanding psychologist and human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristi Graham, PHD?
I can't say enough good things when it comes to Dr. Graham. She is a woman of great wisdom and insight, while also being easy to relate with and talk to. I find that our conversations consist of a balance containing practical insight, tools to strengthen my faith, and imparted wisdom through a scientific research and Godly principles and applications. She truly seems like one of the best in the industry, and I couldn't be more grateful for the provision of her in my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristi Graham, PHD?
Dr Graham is very intuitive and knows what you require to heal just by listening actively. She was able to recommend books and techniques to heal spiritually, mentally and physically. She is a practical, provocative therapist who enables you to work to heal and grow for life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristi Graham, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Graham?