Kristi Dename, LMHC

CounselingFemaleAge 34

Counseling

Kristi Dename, LMHC is a Counselor in Rockville Centre, NY. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Kristi Dename, LMHC

New York Cognitive Therapy & Wellness Center

165 N Village Ave Ste 112 Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"Kristi DeName is a NYS Licensed Mental Health Counselor, certified in biofeedback therapy and level-II trained in Eye-Movement and Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy. She provides counseling for children, ad..."

- Kristi Dename, LMHC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Kristi Dename treats your condition or procedure

Kristi Dename's conditions and procedures:

• Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Stress

Kristi Dename accepts

Kristi Dename accepts the following insurance:

Select
Beacon Health Strategies
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)

Kristi Dename's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kristi Dename

I originally didn't think I needed therapy but with encouragement from my mother I decided to see Kristi. It was one of the best decisions I ever made and I feel so lucky our paths have crossed. She is extremely understanding, kind, empathetic, and remembers everything! She genuinely cares about her clients and I cannot be more grateful to her. She has helped me tackle OCD, PPA, and Health Anxiety among other issues. She is also extremely knowledgeable about many different things on top of being just an amazing and compassionate human being. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
A – Jan 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristi Dename, LMHC?
Kristi is an amazing counselor who makes me feel comfortable expressing anything I need to without fear; she truly cares about her clients. I never have to worry about whether any of my issues seem too big or too small, she will always validate me and help me through it regardless. She answers any questions i have about mental illness and strives to help me learn more about it while also teaching me the skills to cope with it. I look forward to our sessions weekly, there’s always a sense of relief that stays with me afterward. I can’t recommend her enough!
Elayna F. – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristi Dename, LMHC?
Kristi is a warm and empathetic counselor who always makes me feel listened to and understood. She always remembers the small details I've shared with her and helps me make sense of things without ever feeling judged. I appreciate the comfortable, safe environment she creates and the skills she has helped me to develop.
Janet Rose – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristi Dename, LMHC?
I love Kristi and would absolutely recommend her! She’s the best therapist I’ve had- gentle, caring, empathetic, understanding, and sweet as pie. I’ve had many therapists, and Kristi is one who knows what’s she doing
Lulu – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristi Dename, LMHC?
Kristi made me feel really comfortable and was so empathetic with me. She knew things that I forgot I even talked about and that’s what really made her stand out. She’s so warm and compassionate. I highly recommend!
Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristi Dename, LMHC?

How was your experience with Kristi Dename?