Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Kristen Wright, NP
I started my nursing career working with women and children as a Registered Nurse in labor and delivery, mother/baby, and newborn intensive care (NICU). Subsequently, I earned my Master's degree in Nursing at Brigham Young University.

15 S 1000 E Ste 125

Payson, UT 84651

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Kristen Wright

I currently focus on women's health issues, because when a woman feels healthy, strong, and confident, her family and the whole community benefit because of it!

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Women's Health Medicine

Kristen Wright does not have any board certifications listed.

• Hormone Imbalance
  • Incontinence
  • Infertility
  • Menopause
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Birth Control
  • Breast Exam
  • Gynecological Examination
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Byu
    Medical School | Graduated

Kristen Wright has no awards or honors listed.

Kristen Wright has no media or publications listed.

Kristen Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kristen Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kristen Wright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kristen Wright to family and friends
Kristen Wright Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you received good service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you the best care.

Kristen Wright's Performance
Vineyard , ut |
She is outstanding. I have met with her a number of times over the past 9 years. I always leave feeling like I was listened to and properly helped. She has never been in a rush while in my appointments and seems to have real concern and understanding with any issues and questions I have had. I would and have recommend her to anyone who asks.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Kristen is awesome. She is friendly, and she listens. Not only that, but she asks thorough follow-up questions, responds quickly to emails, and is probably the best healthcare professional I've been to. Many friends and coworkers recommended her, and I'm so glad I listened to them. I recommend her to all of my family and friends now.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Kristen has been amazing to work with. She actually listens to me and my symptoms, not dismissing my own personal knowledge of my health as inconsequential (as so many other doctors seem to do). Also, she has a firm knowledge of both typical medicine and alternative sources; she is up-to-date on the latest research, and is very informed regarding anything that I am concerned about. Lastly, Kristen responds quickly and thoroughly to inquiries through the patient portal or phone calls.
Newark, NJ |
Kristen is an amazing dr. She is always willing to listen and spend time with her pts. She is a easy person to talk to. She always wants to find the best solution possible. I recommended her to everyone I know.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Kristen is amazing!! I was really nervous going to a female Dr. or Practitioner. I have only seen male Dr.'s for my women and ob care. Kristen made me feel so comfortable and she spent the time with me so that I could ask the questions I needed to. She even asked me questions that I didn't even think of.
in Santaquin, UT |
Kristen takes the time to really listen and understand what is going on. She is more than a Nurse Practitioner. She is a best friend. She really cares about me. She is truly an amazing woman.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
I dont like going to the doctors and especially for gyn exam. With Kristen I am very comfortable about telling her any concerns or any questions I may have. She is very thorough. I enjoy getting emails and calls from her personally about my results.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
She took the time to listen to my concerns. After a few days from my visit, she even took time to call me from her personal time to check on my health. I definitely recommend to go see Kristen.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
I saw Kristen for the first time. She is very knowledgeable and her bedside manner in great and calming. I chose her because many of my friends and coworkers recommended her. They had great things to say about her. I would definitely recommend her for you women's issues! She's fantastic!
Have you seen Kristen Wright, NP?
Are you Kristen Wright?