Kristen Stirling, APN

Kristen Stirling, APN

Dermatology  |
Female
Kristen Stirling, APN is a dermatology provider who practices in Nashville, TN.

222 22nd Ave N Ste 504

Nashville, TN 37203

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Kristen Stirling

See how frequently Kristen Stirling performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Skin Cancer
Psoriasis

Kristen Stirling's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Kristen Stirling "Heritage Medical Associates' physicians and staff prioritize developing deep personal relationships with patients as a foundation for excellent health care. By offering a full spectrum of primary and specialty care, laboratory, imaging and testing services across Nashville, Green Hills, Franklin and Bellevue we are committed to providing high quality, affordable care in a patient-centered environment. Our individualized and holistic approach to care help patients enjoy happier, healthier lives."

• Dermatology

Kristen Stirling does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Warts
  • Wrinkles

• Botox® Injection

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Belmont University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Middle Tennessee State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Tennessee State University
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Kristen Stirling has no awards or honors listed.

Kristen Stirling has no media or publications listed.

Kristen Stirling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kristen Stirling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kristen Stirling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kristen Stirling to family and friends
4.4
Kristen Stirling's Performance
Nashville, TN |
I went to see Kristen when I was pregnant. She told me it was Herpes! She prescribed me medication to treat it. She also gave me a topical cream. I went back to see her for a followup and she said since it went away it was more than likely herpes. So I asked her to do a blood test. She shouldn't diagnosis without a test, especialIy and STD to a married woman, Blood test revealed it was Shingles. NOT an STD. Everything on my skin cleared up but it was a TERRIBLE misdiagnosis and NO APOLOGY!!!
in Nashville, TN |
Kristen is my hero! After being seen by 6 other doctors and still not having a plan of action, she came in and saved the day. She was confident, efficient, a great listener and took charge of the situation. it was the fist time that I left an appointment feeling confident in the course of treatment. I would highly recommend anyone suffering with skin issues to see her.
in Antioch, TN |
Kristen Stirling is the best. I was there for a couple of skin rashes, plus she noticed a third skin concern even before I mentioned it. In addition, she noticed a suspect mole on my back and removed it. She works so hard, she's the very nicest individual, and I can tell she genuinely cares about her patients, and our health and well-being. I like how she takes a preventative care approach whenever possible. I would highly recommend her to anyone and I feel so lucky she's my dermatologist.
Have you seen Kristen Stirling, APN?
Are you Kristen Stirling?

Visit Kristen Stirling