Kristen Socha, PA

Dermatology •  Female • Age 42

16 Reviews

Kristen Socha, PA is a dermatologist in Paramus, NJ. She specializes in dermatology.

Kristen Socha's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kristen Socha

Kristen Socha?
Kristen Socha's Performance
What People Say About Kristen Socha, PA
great experience great results kristen and her staff are over the top and make it so easy highly recommend kristen ,coolsculpting and chuback medical
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Socha, PA?
She was trust worthy and she gave me the correct diagnosis. She instructed be well when it came it come to my treatment.
pleasant an d informative
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Socha, PA?
When I started doing Botox, I was so nervous and she put me completely at ease. I now do lip filler also which I never imagined doing and I am in love with the results. Everything she does makes me look like a rested version of myself, her results are so natural and her sensibility is perfect for me, she helps her clients do the best thing by not overdoing anything. She has great technical and aesthetic skills and she is a lovely person to boot. I would 100% recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Socha, PA?
Kristen is not only a skilled practitioner but a good person with a great eye and who makes sure you always leave feeling and looking your best! A must!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Socha, PA?
Love Kristen!! Professional, skilled injector, knows and guides you to what product would suite you best. Always a natural result never overdone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Socha, PA?
Kristen is very professional. Truly the best injector, listens to what you need and knows what product works best for your specific problem. Has vast knowledge. I never feel rushed out. Simply the best !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Socha, PA?
Kristen made me feel so comfortable from day 1 through all my procedures. Always took time to listen, explain, and genuinely care. I will absolutely see her again in the future and recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Socha, PA?
For several years, I make the trip from NYC into Paramus to see Kristen! Kristen is detail oriented, patient, kind and really listens to my concerns regarding aging. I am thrilled with my results and will continue to travel to see her. Thank you Kristen! I feel fabulous!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Socha, PA?
Kristen Socha is exceptional! Her ability to assess, advise and offer options to look and feel your best are remarkable! The end results are natural and I feel amazing. Although, I moved nearly a year ago, I continue to travel 2 hours to continue to see Kristen. I wouldn't trust anyone else with treatments! Thank you Kristen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Socha, PA?

How was your experience with Kristen Socha?

Kristen Socha accepts most major insurance plans.

Kristen Socha has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(201) 212-5651Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Kristen Socha's experience treating your condition or procedure

Kristen Socha's conditions and procedures:

• Cosmetic Procedure
  • Weight Loss

Our priority is to provide you with customized care for your face and body through safe and effective nonsurgical and minimally invasive alternatives. We strive to achieve a superior level of patient care by using the most advanced cosmetic, medical and therapeutic treatments available.

• Dermatology