Kristen Rogers

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Kristen Rogers is a Counselor in Portland, OR.

Kristen Rogers

NARA Wellness Center

12360 E Burnside St Portland, OR 97233

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Kristen Rogers treats your condition or procedure

Kristen Rogers accepts

Kristen Rogers accepts the following insurance:

Kristen Rogers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kristen Rogers

Based on 1 rating

Kristen Rogers is an excellent therapist with vast experience who used great compassion and wit while treating me for the past 2 years. By incorporating DBT she taught me to use these skills in my everyday life. I highly recommend her. Unfortunately, she is on a medical leave of absence, and I can't fully express the deep sadness I feel from not seeing her for weekly sessions. I worry about her even though this is Transference .There's a hole in my heart now & I never got to say goodbye.
Leslie Traversie in Portland, OR – Jul 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Rogers?

How was your experience with Kristen Rogers?

Kristen Rogers is a Counselor in Portland, OR.

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Kristen Rogers?

Does Kristen Rogers accept any insurance plans?

What is Kristen Rogers's office address?

Kristen Rogers' office is located at 12360 E Burnside St, Portland, OR 97233. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Kristen Rogers receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Kristen Rogers. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

NARA Wellness Center