Kristen Green, FNP-C

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Kristen Green, FNP-C is a Nurse Practitioner in Phoenix, AZ. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Kristen Green, FNP-C

Emergency Professional Services

1300 N 12th St Ste 301 Phoenix, AZ 85006
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Nurse Practitioners

Compare Kristen Green with our nearby Nurse Practitioners at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix.

Kristen Green's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kristen Green

Best of the best
I suffer from spine damage and chronic pain. Over the years (25 of them) I have been taken care of by many Drs, unfortunately not all were good. I pinched a nerve in 2015 that could not be treated, My Dr at the time suggested I move west to warmer climates. In 2016 I moved to northern AZ. The road from northern AZ to the desert where I now live was very rough. The care from some of the Drs and nurses was way below standards. I was directed to Valley pain and then cared for by Kristen Green NP. via televisits. Her care and understanding is the best of the best. Not only does she listen and understand my lifestyle ( I was a contractor and even today, disabled, I still work) She explains what is going on with my pains and recommends a course of action, she is direct and honest, it is her understanding and excellent care is what keeps me going and in less pain. I recommend Kristen 100%
Rickey – Apr 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Green, FNP-C?
Kristin is always very good at listening and asking questions regarding your overall health. Never over over prescribing or under prescribing. She offers the most up to date advise and willing to discuss each option until you understand.
Pearl Frakes – Aug 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Green, FNP-C?

How was your experience with Kristen Green?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

What other Nurse Practitioners practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Nurse Practitioners.

Does Kristen Green, FNP-C offer telehealth services?

Kristen Green has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Where is Kristen Green, FNP-C's office located?

Kristen Green's office is located at 1300 N 12th St Ste 301, Phoenix, AZ 85006. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Kristen Green, FNP-C?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Kristen Green treats your condition or procedure

Kristen Green accepts

Kristen Green accepts the following insurance:

Phoenix Standard