Kristen Chambers, LISW-S

Social WorkFemaleAge 35

Social Work

Kristen Chambers, LISW-S is a Social Worker in Perrysburg, OH. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Kristen Chambers, LISW-S

The Chambers for Life Change LLC

118 W South Boundary St Ste 8 Perrysburg, OH 43551
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Kristen Chambers treats your condition or procedure

• Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress-Induced Disorders

Kristen Chambers accepts

Kristen Chambers accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Medicare
Paramount
Tricare

Kristen Chambers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kristen Chambers

Although I have not seen Kristen at her new office I did however go through her PHP program at Arrowhead. I was young and naïve and up to that point in my life I had looked at therapy as a joke and had no expectations on getting anything useful out of this program. Not only did I love every day of the program but I made a friend for life, one that I can honestly say changed my life. Possibly even saved my life. There were days where Kristen stayed over after class or skipped her lunch break just to talk with me about anything that was on my mind. Instead of going through the program and graduating/ moving on after 7-10 days, I actually had her contact my insurance and she was able to extend my stay in her class to almost 3 weeks. For the last 6+ years of my life I have been clean and I continue to use the techniques/ coping skills I learned from Kristen every day, multiple times a day. To anyone new to therapy or anyone that needs a great therapist. Kristen is number 1!
JBB – Sep 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Chambers, LISW-S?
Kristen has helped me in my addiction recovery, she always has the right thing to say, she has helped me be a more confident person, helped restore my marriage and other family relationships. i am a better person just having her in my life.
Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Chambers, LISW-S?
With my life in shambles and a drug addiction That was taking control of my life, I had no other options besides becoming homeless, in jail, or dead. I tried a few therapists and couldn’t connect with any of them until I found Kristen Chambers. I began treatment in 2019 and have remained sober ,not just because of Kristen ,but using the tools she had taught me and how to apply them. Kristen is not only a therapist ,but to me a life coach. With continued session and truly letting her into my life, I have bounced back into a life without drugs,but more importantly a happier life that I thought I could never have. I am forever great full that I met and worked with Kristen Chambers. I Also started couples therapy, It has helped my relationship with my partner significantly. Our communication skills have only made our relationship stronger. Thanks to Kristen Chambers and the life tools she has Taught me. I have found Balance, happiness, and Serenity. Thank you Kristen Chambers Thank you.
Dakota Fargo – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Chambers, LISW-S?

How was your experience with Kristen Chambers?

• Social Work

2012
The Ohio State University
2009
The University of Toledo

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Kristen Chambers, LISW-S?

Does Kristen Chambers, LISW-S accept any insurance plans?

Does Kristen Chambers, LISW-S accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Kristen Chambers, LISW-S on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Kristen Chambers's profile.

What conditions does Kristen Chambers, LISW-S treat?

Kristen Chambers frequently treats the following conditions: Addiction, Anxiety, and Depression. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Kristen Chambers, LISW-S's office address?

Kristen Chambers' office is located at 118 W South Boundary St Ste 8, Perrysburg, OH 43551. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Kristen Chambers, LISW-S able to provide telehealth services?

Kristen Chambers provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Does Kristen Chambers, LISW-S receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Kristen Chambers, LISW-S. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

The Chambers for Life Change LLC118 W South Boundary St Ste 8 Perrysburg, OH 43551
    • Sat: 11:00am - 3:00pm