Kristen Brown, ARNP

Functional Medicine •  Female • Age 45

Kristen Brown

Altheda Health

40 Lake Bellevue Dr Ste 100 Bellevue, WA 98005

Kristen Brown, ARNP is a Functional Medicine Specialist in Bellevue, WA and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Seattle University medical school in 2007. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Kristen Brown to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Functional Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Functional Medicine Specialists in Bellevue

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Kristen Brown accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Kristen Brown treats your condition or procedure

Kristen Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kristen Brown

3.6

Kristen Brown?
Kristen gifted me with control over my health. I had been battling daily heartburn for years and eliminated the usual suspects but the symptoms persisted. Kristen recommended a food sensitivity test and it's changed my life. I'm now off the medication I was taking (thank you Kristen for the weaning off plan) and can feel my body healing, and my symptoms are now a rare occurrence. Throughout the process, Kristen has been encouraging, supportive and realistic. Thank you Kristen!!
MPS in WA – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Brown, ARNP?
Kristen is a wonderful functional medicine practitioner. I appreciate how much time and attention she devotes to me as a patient (is not always the case these days) and this really sets her a part. She leaves no stone unturned and I appreciate how thorough she has been with my care. I've referred her to my mom as well who has issues with thyroid health as well. I would recommend her to anyone looking for real solutions to health issues!
Seattle, WA – Jun 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Brown, ARNP?
Kristen Brown is sweet and caring, but I feel that compared to other functional medicine providers and natural doctors that I've seen, she's not experienced and very overpriced. After spending over an hour together for an initial visit, I left feeling like we'd talked a lot, but without any helpful direction. She wouldn't provide bloodwork results unless I paid for another appointment, which I wasn't able to do after already spending $400 for the initial visit. I feel like it was a waste.
Bonney Lake, WA – Jun 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Brown, ARNP?
Kristen provides phone consultations which is nice... Costs for her services seemed to be on the high side.. contacting her can be a little difficult (and I recently left one or more messages and have not heard back).
Auburn, WA – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kristen Brown, ARNP?

How was your experience with Kristen Brown?

Kristen Brown founded Altheda Health to treat chronic, complex medical problems using Functional Medicine. We treat illness and help inspire you to achieve your optimal health.

Our "teach as we treat" approach helps you learn how core systems of your body can become imbalanced and how you can restore and maintain better health. We treat the person, not just the disease.

We guide you to better health by combining your personal health history with state­-of-­the-­art lab testing, science-proven methods, education, and a team medicine approach.

Whether you have a new diagnosis, are struggling with a chronic condition, or simply want to improve your health, we are here to guide and support your journey. Make an appointment to get started.

Functional Medicine focuses on the underlying causes of disease, engaging both patient and practitioner in a therapeutic partnership. It is an evolution in the practice of medicine that better addresses the healthcare needs of the 21st century. By shifting the traditional disease-centered focus of medical practice to a more patient-centered approach, Functional Medicine addresses the whole person, not just an isolated set of symptoms. Functional Medicine practitioners spend time with their patients, listening to their histories and looking at the interactions among genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors that influence long-term health and complex, chronic disease. In this way, Functional Medicine supports the unique expression of health and vitality for each individual. Visit the Institute for Functional Medicine

Our years of experience treating patients in a traditional western medicine family practice raised some troubling recurring questions. How can we give more personalized care to each patient? Is there a better approach for people suffering from chronic diseases? How do we help patients to dig deeper into their health story and better educate and empower them about their symptoms, test results, and treatment options? How do we put more care in healthcare?

Functional medicine provides a better approach. We listen to your story. We take time with you. You may be surprised or confused by the many questions on our intake forms. Then, you'll wonder why other care providers don't worry about such useful health questions. What is your toxic exposure history? What is your work and home environment? How do you cope with stress? Functional medicine helps patients and healthcare providers connect the dots and achieve better outcomes.

Let's work together to get to the source of our your health imbalance and help you chart a path to a more balanced life.
Less...

• Inflammatory Disorders
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Metabolic Nutrition & Research
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nutrition