Krista Trahan, MSW

Krista Trahan, MSW

Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Krista Trahan, MSW is a social worker in Parkville, MD. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.Read her story

2914 E Joppa Rd

Parkville, MD 21234

Learn about Krista Trahan

Krista Trahan's bio

This content was provided by Krista Trahan "I am EMDR trained, ITR trained, and certified as a sex offender treatment specialist with the National Association of Forensic Counselors. I'm a Licensed Certified Clinical Social worker in Maryland and Pennsylvania. Call for a free consultation & you can decide if I am the right therapist to help you!"

This content was provided by Krista Trahan "All human beings have value, and can recover from the effects of abuse and trauma. You have the ability to stop repeating the same mistakes, and to recognize your patterns of behavior. It's time to take control of your past trauma and achieve real, lasting change. With 20 years of expertise in trauma treatment, sexual abuse, sexual offending behavior, couples, family, and group therapy, I can face your challenges with you. I have provided clinical supervision for social workers for over 16 years and developed successful programs for clinical interventions."

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

Krista Trahan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Loyola
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991

Krista Trahan has no awards or honors listed.

Krista Trahan has no media or publications listed.

Krista Trahan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Krista Trahan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Krista Trahan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Krista Trahan

Krista Trahan?
What People Say About Krista Trahan, MSW
Seeing Krista was a wonderful experience for me. I sincerely appreciate all of the work she put in, and our time together was always well spent. I still remember advice she gave me, and it helps me every day! I recall several instances where we also went over our time, but Krista never made me...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Krista Trahan, MSW?
Krista is awesome! I was very stubborn going into my first session as I didn't want a therapist who would blow smoke up my bottom but she was very patient and understanding. It's easy to get comfortable with her even for the most pig-headed individual. She's really nice and genuinely cares about...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Krista Trahan, MSW?

How was your experience with Krista Trahan?