Kondoor Abraham, LMHC

Kondoor Abraham, LMHC

Counseling  |
Male
Kondoor Abraham, LMHC is a counseling provider who practices in Davie, FL. Read his story

4801 S University Dr

Davie, FL 33328

• Beacon Health Strategies
  • Behavioral Health Network
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CompPsych

Learn about Kondoor Abraham

Kondoor Abraham's bio

This content was provided by Kondoor Abraham "I was born in a Christian home in Kerala, India. My early education was basically in India and I continued graduate level studies (masters and doctorate) after migrating to the United States. During the past twenty years I have been broadcasting radio programs to Asia and Africa from different radio stations in the region. My program is called 'Lifechangers' and I present solutions to the problems of daily living from Biblical as well as Psychological perspectives. I published the following books: (1) Passion for Relationships and Compassion for Self (2) Lifechangers, a collection of 52 inspirational radio talks (3) The Asian Indian in the United States, a handbook for counselors and educators (4) Nidarshanam, a book in my native language Malayalam that means 'Eternal Vision.' I am blessed with a lovely wife and three wonderful children. My family is growing now!! My focus currently is on my private practice where I counsel adults and children."

This content was provided by Kondoor Abraham "My dream as a teenager was to become a Psychologist.  However, I pursued education in the area of Theology and Sociology before I pursued a second masters degree in Applied Psychology and a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology.  In addition, my experience of working with patients in the hospital, working with emotionally disturbed children in the public schools and training therapists at the graduate level for over 20 years prepared me to be very knowledgeable about mental health issues and be very empathetic towards my clients.  In essence, I operate from knowledge base to applications from the heart."

• Counseling
  • Health Psychology
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Pastoral Counseling

Kondoor Abraham does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

• ADHD Testing
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

• Miami Institute Of Psychology/Albizu University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Goodman Psychological Service Center, Miami, Florida
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Kondoor Abraham has no awards or honors listed.

Kondoor Abraham has no media or publications listed.

Kondoor Abraham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kondoor Abraham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kondoor Abraham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kondoor Abraham to family and friends
4.5
Kondoor Abraham's Performance
in Miami, FL |
Dr Abraham Is it an amazing person, I would recommend him to anyone
Plantation, FL |
Dr. Abraham is a amazing Dr. He is very well educated. You can see the passion he has for his career. He is very patience and really good with kids. Making and appointment is super easy and he always try to accommodate him to your schedule. He has helped my son and me and my husband as well. I highly recommend him.
in FL |
Dr. Abraham is an amazing Dr. He really focuses in on the issues at hand and works very well with my son to address his needs. He has found a new friend in Dr. Abraham and consistently asks when his next visit is. Dr. Abraham is very professional and provides exemplary guidance to help you process and understand the issues at hand. I would highly recommend him to others and especially those with children in need of some guidance.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I have only been treating with Dr. Abraham for a few months. He has changed my life. He is very knowledgeable and understands the root of the problems and challenges we face in this world. He has taught me positive solutions based on biblical principles that have helped me heal and overcome things that got in the way of my peace and happiness. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a better life.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Abraham's was always attenative towards issues that were currently stressing me and continuously followed up on our secessions! Thank you Sir!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Abraham is highly educated, experienced and extremely competent. He is very easy to speak with and answers questions in a thoughtful manner. He has written two books which are easy reads and very interesting. I recommend "Passion For Relationships & Compassion For Self" and "Life Changers" by Dr. K Abraham to all who are seeking more happiness and less emotional distress.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Abraham is hands-down one of the best psychologists I have seen. He is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personal. I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone that values their health and wants a therapist that’s empowering. Thank you for everything you do for my family and I.
in Miami, FL |
I am writing to thank Dr. Abraham for the outstanding care that he is providing me. I have been under Dr. Abraham’s care for over 5 years and is an excellent doctor. He is an expert in his specialty and this is complemented by his pleasant personality. Dr. Abraham makes his patients well-being and privacy his highest priority. I would also like to take the time out to acknowledge and thank Dr. Abraham for his never-ending guidance and support towards my personal and professional growth.
Sunrise, FL |
In this field trust is very important. Dr Abraham builds the trust in every visit. He is focused on education as a means to effective treatment. I would strongly recommend Dr Abraham to anyone looking for services.
in Tampa, FL |
I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Kondoor Abraham. I was referred to Dr. Abraham by my physician because of his excellent reputation in counseling people and helping them to solve their problems. I have always found Dr. Abraham to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Prior to each appointment Dr. Abraham sends a confirmation email, and as you will see from my reviews below, he really does go beyond the extra mile for his patients.
Have you seen Kondoor Abraham, LMHC?
Are you Kondoor Abraham?