Kondoor Abraham, LMHC

Clinical Psychology ·  Male

Kondoor Abraham

Atrium Centre

4801 S University Dr Davie, FL 33328

Kondoor Abraham, LMHC is a clinical psychologist in Davie, FL. He graduated from Long Island University, New York and specializes in clinical psychology.

Kondoor Abraham accepts

Kondoor Abraham accepts the following insurance:

Beacon Health Strategies
LifeSynch
Memorial Healthcare System
New Directions Behavioral Health
Vista Health Plan

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Kondoor Abraham treats your condition or procedure

Kondoor Abraham's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD Testing
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

My dream as a teenager was to become a Psychologist.  However, I pursued education in the area of Theology and Sociology before I pursued a second masters degree in Applied Psychology and a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology.  In additi...

• Clinical Psychology

4.5

Kondoor Abraham?
Kondoor Abraham's Performance
What People Say About Kondoor Abraham, LMHC
Dr Kondoor was great, we had 8 sessions from my Employee Assitance Program, and it was very easy to schedule sessions. He has a unique approach with therapy, he mainly provides tools, shares his personal experiences, and gives you a better understanding on how the brain works. It was very helpful for me to begin healing. He’s very caring, very resourceful, and wise. I definitely enjoyed my experience, and made me feel that my personal struggles are everyday normal conditions
×Post a ResponseAre you Kondoor Abraham, LMHC?
Dr. K.V. Abraham's professionalism, empathy, tactfulness made my very first time experience with counseling a happy and memorable one. Initially I was reluctant to the idea of going to counseling but after our first meeting, his approach won me over. He is down to earth, respectful and wise.
Dr Abraham Is it an amazing person, I would recommend him to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Kondoor Abraham, LMHC?
Dr. Abraham is a amazing Dr. He is very well educated. You can see the passion he has for his career. He is very patience and really good with kids. Making and appointment is super easy and he always try to accommodate him to your schedule. He has helped my son and me and my husband as well. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kondoor Abraham, LMHC?
Dr. Abraham is an amazing Dr. He really focuses in on the issues at hand and works very well with my son to address his needs. He has found a new friend in Dr. Abraham and consistently asks when his next visit is. Dr. Abraham is very professional and provides exemplary guidance to help you process and understand the issues at hand. I would highly recommend him to others and especially those with children in need of some guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kondoor Abraham, LMHC?
I have only been treating with Dr. Abraham for a few months. He has changed my life. He is very knowledgeable and understands the root of the problems and challenges we face in this world. He has taught me positive solutions based on biblical principles that have helped me heal and overcome things that got in the way of my peace and happiness. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a better life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kondoor Abraham, LMHC?
Dr. Abraham's was always attenative towards issues that were currently stressing me and continuously followed up on our secessions! Thank you Sir!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kondoor Abraham, LMHC?
Dr Abraham is highly educated, experienced and extremely competent. He is very easy to speak with and answers questions in a thoughtful manner. He has written two books which are easy reads and very interesting. I recommend "Passion For Relationships & Compassion For Self" and "Life Changers" by Dr. K Abraham to all who are seeking more happiness and less emotional distress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kondoor Abraham, LMHC?
Dr. Abraham is hands-down one of the best psychologists I have seen. He is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personal. I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone that values their health and wants a therapist that’s empowering. Thank you for everything you do for my family and I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kondoor Abraham, LMHC?
I am writing to thank Dr. Abraham for the outstanding care that he is providing me. I have been under Dr. Abraham’s care for over 5 years and is an excellent doctor. He is an expert in his specialty and this is complemented by his pleasant personality. Dr. Abraham makes his patients well-being and privacy his highest priority. I would also like to take the time out to acknowledge and thank Dr. Abraham for his never-ending guidance and support towards my personal and professional growth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kondoor Abraham, LMHC?
In this field trust is very important. Dr Abraham builds the trust in every visit. He is focused on education as a means to effective treatment. I would strongly recommend Dr Abraham to anyone looking for services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kondoor Abraham, LMHC?
I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Kondoor Abraham. I was referred to Dr. Abraham by my physician because of his excellent reputation in counseling people and helping them to solve their problems. I have always found Dr. Abraham to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Prior to each appointment Dr. Abraham sends a confirmation email, and as you will see from my reviews below, he really does go beyond the extra mile for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kondoor Abraham, LMHC?

How was your experience with Kondoor Abraham?