Acupuncture  |
Klaudia Bae, LAC
Klaudia Bae, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Redondo Beach, CA. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

1107 S Pacific Coast Hwy # 3

Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Learn about Klaudia Bae

Each patient who comes to us seeking a solution for his/her health malady is carefully guided through a path of wellness. This is accomplished not only through the patient-customized care we provide, but also through educating about individualized nutritional needs, exercise techniques and lifestyle adjustments which are critical to ensure optimum health and continuing wellness.

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine

Klaudia Bae does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cardiovascular Disease

• Auricular Acupuncture
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Electrical Stimulation
  • Medical Acupuncture

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Samra University Of Asian Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Yosan University Of Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Klaudia Bae has no awards or honors listed.

Klaudia Bae has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Klaudia Bae does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Klaudia Bae and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Klaudia Bae's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Klaudia Bae to family and friends
Klaudia Bae's Performance
Redondo Beach, CA |
I highly recommend Klaudia. She's helped me with pain management (neuropathy), boosting my immune function and with circulatory problems. She's knowledgeable, warm, extremely dedicated and dependable as well as totally committed to providing the best care to her patients. I am so lucky I found her.
in Manhattan Beach, CA |
Klaudia Bae is without a doubt the best acupuncturist I have ever been to. I have been going to her for many years and would never go to anyone else. She is incredibly thorough and very kind and caring with her clients. She goes above and beyond regarding everything she does.
in Rancho palos verdes, Ca |
I had a horrible body racking cough for years and western medicine gave me every medication known to man and nothing helped. Klaudia was recommended by a friend and we started the long journey with herbs to clear it up...finally it is gone! Dr. Bae was persistent with keeping me on track with acupuncture and little black rolly pills, as well as, some that did not taste that great. We both carried on and I soon began to see relief. Thank you Dr. Bae for getting back to a normal life.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I can't express how much Klaudia has helped my family and I. She really takes her time, is thorough and is genuinely concerned with getting us well. She's never too busy and makes us feel like our health is important to her. She's truly amazing in her field and as a person.
Los Angeles, CA |
I trust Klaudia with my life. She is extremely knowledgable and takes the time to listen. Thank you!
Have you seen Klaudia Bae, LAC?
Are you Klaudia Bae?