Kishore Varada, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)Male

Kishore Varada, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Richland, WA. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Kishore Varada to book an appointment.

Kishore Varada

Reliance Medical Clinics

1445 Spaulding Ave Richland, WA 99352
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Kishore Varada treats your condition or procedure

Kishore Varada accepts

Kishore Varada accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Kishore Varada's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kishore Varada

2.8

Kishore Varada

Kishore is the first practitioner I have found in over 30 years who has properly diagnosed my condition and has adequately treated all my symptoms. It took several tries to get the right medications and dosages, but I now have the best symptom control I have ever experienced in my adult life. I highly recommend Kishore.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Aug 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kishore Varada, PA-C?
DO NOT GO HERE! If you need counseling or psychiatric help, do not go to Kishore Varada. Literally anyone else would be better. He showed no respect for my boundaries, and outed me to my family without my consent. He never listened to what I was saying, and would just keep pushing his view on me. I'm still dealing with the aftermath of his terrible counseling, and my experiences with him have left me more skeptical of therapy as a whole.
AJ – Jun 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kishore Varada, PA-C?
Kishore made me extremely uncomfortable with some of his comments. He asked things like if I felt pretty and if I had been a "good girl" to my roommates. He then said he thought I/my hair was pretty. He also made a comment that he would not prescribe me a medication (I did not ask for it) because it would make me gain weight and he doesn't want me to "get fat," (this was after I explained I was having issues with weight LOSS and lack of appetite for over a year).
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Mar 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kishore Varada, PA-C?
My first psych: Saw him for almost 2 years. It was incredibly hard for me to relate to him, especially since he boasts about how he’s not an animal person. (On our last video chat, he played with his “pet” robotic dog for 5 mins: totally unprofessional and awkward for me to withstand.) There’s definitely a communication barrier and it was difficult for me to interpret most of what he was saying, as he uses strange metaphors/examples that were supposed to relate to my situation. He seems a bit old fashioned- He was appalled by my personal sexual desires and my substance use (Nicotine and cannabis) and practically threatened me to quit cold turkey right there and then. He said I should do it without the help of medication (like Chantix or Wellbutrin). I can’t believe he tried to force a person already struggling with extreme depression to go through the withdrawal process without additional help. I stopped seeing him after that weird video call... That was the final straw for me.
Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kishore Varada, PA-C?
He is the worst medical provider. He does think he is so special in his field. He diagnoses everyone Bi-Polar. He gets you hooked on a medication that ones insurance will not cover. He refuses to write a letter to my insurance company. He has abandoned a patient which is against the law. He talks down to you as if he is some superior person than you are. I would not have him diagnose anyone I know. I surly hope he loses his license to practice. What if I was suicidal ? He is scary and his whole staff is terrified of him.
Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kishore Varada, PA-C?
His clinic is excellent and everyone is very hospitable.
Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kishore Varada, PA-C?
Varada took me on - a very complex case - implying he was actually a psychiatrist. After misdiagnosing me and subsequently treating me with a complex combination of drugs, I slipped into a manic, then a psychotic state, all the while under his care. The results were catastrophic. I've since learned Mr. Varada has a poor reputation within the medical community. There is a shortage of psychiatrists within the Tri-Cities but it's worth the wait to ultimately be seen by a competent physician.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
Kennewick, WA – Sep 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kishore Varada, PA-C?
Since I've been seeing Kishore, I've had excellant care & due to his managing my,medication, my symptoms have been in remission. Very professional & pleasant.
Tri-Cities Washington – Jul 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kishore Varada, PA-C?

How was your experience with Kishore Varada?
Provider explaining information to patient