Dr. Kirsten Reay, DC

ChiropracticFemaleAge 50

Chiropractic

Dr. Kirsten Reay, DC is a Chiropractor in McHenry, IL. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Kirsten Reay, DC

Hands That Heal Chiropractic, LLC

5463 Bull Valley Rd McHenry, IL 60050

Compare with other Chiropractors

Compare Dr. Reay with our nearby Chiropractors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dr. Reay's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reay

I have been seeing Dr. Reay (K) since I was 14yrs old! She is the ONLY chiropractor that has ever worked for me! For ten yrs I lived in Wood Dale (by O'Hare airport) and I would gladly make the drive just to have her healing hands! She saw me through the traumatic event of my life (car accident) and she even came to the hospital to check up on how I was doing! Seeing her for an adjustment was the first stop I made after giving birth to my baby girl! She has been so special in all of our lives!
Sherie Snyder in Genoa City, WI – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirsten Reay, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Reay?

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Massage Therapy

What other Chiropractors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Chiropractors.

What are Dr. Kirsten Reay, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Reay frequently treats Acupuncture. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Reay treats.

Where is Dr. Kirsten Reay, DC's office located?

Dr. Reay's office is located at 5463 Bull Valley Rd, McHenry, IL 60050. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Kirsten Reay, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Reay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kirsten Reay, DC?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Reay treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Reay's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture

Dr. Reay accepts

Dr. Reay accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield