Dr. Kirsten Person-Ramey, ED.D

Dr. Kirsten Person-Ramey, ED.D

Counseling  ·
Female
Dr. Kirsten Person-Ramey, ED.D is a counselor in Alpharetta, GA. She specializes in counseling.Read her story

4080 McGinnis Ferry Rd Ste 204

Alpharetta, GA 30005

• WellCare

Learn about Dr. Person-Ramey

Dr. Person-Ramey's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Person-Ramey "As a counselor, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. You are an important part of the human family and that is a BIG DEAL! I believe that you are not sick; only discouraged! While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you! I am an advocate for healthy family preservation. I believe that the family is a system and when one member is hurting, all others suffer. My goal is to help families achieve their fullest potential through strength based counseling!"

This content was provided by Dr. Person-Ramey "I work with individuals, couples, and families to create an individualized treatment plan to address their particular issues. I empower my clients through educating them about their condition and encouraging them to take what they learn in session and apply it to their relationships outside of session.

I use reflective listening as my clients courageously share their life stories with me. I encourage my clients to take an active role in their treatment, by making them feel safe and respected. I don't use "big words" to confuse my clients-instead I speak to them in clear language so they are fully aware of the role that they hold in their own success! I believe in treating everyone with dignity and respect!"

• Counseling

Dr. Person-Ramey does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Counseling
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Thomas Edison State College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Argosy Univeristy
    Other Education | Completed 2013
  • Argosy University Atlanta
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Person-Ramey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Person-Ramey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Person-Ramey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Person-Ramey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Person-Ramey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Person-Ramey

Dr. Person-Ramey?
Dr. Person-Ramey's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Person-Ramey?