Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Painter

San Mar Plaza

915 Highway 80 San Marcos, TX 78666

Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT is a physical therapist in San Marcos, TX. He specializes in physical therapy and interventional spine medicine.

Dr. Painter accepts

Dr. Painter accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
HealthSmart
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Painter treats your condition or procedure

• Sprain
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

The patient is the core of the whole process.  You are the most important person in the building.  I will strive to provide you with the very best care possible.

• Physical Therapy

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Painter

Dr. Painter?
Dr. Painter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT
Kirk was very thorough, able to answer my questions, and very qualified. He was open to my suggestions about tweaking my exercises to more fit my specific situation. I wish he had been able to spend more direct time with me as other staff were somewhat vague about my queries and usually had to defer to him (which I understand). The facility is neat and clean and seems to have all the necessary equipment. Thanks Kirk and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT?
Always listens and works with how you are feeling! Made all my appointments fun. Will for sure go to again if I need PT again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT?
Everyone was very nice and helpful and I am so much better than when I went in! The excerises he gave me on the app are awesome cause you can view them and do them correctly! Great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT?
I recently received treatment for lower back issues that had bothered me for many years under the supervision of Dr. Painter. I felt immediate relief after the first session and my back issues continued to improve over the course the treatment to the point of where I am nearly pain free. I can honestly say that I have not felt this good in over a decade. Dr. Painter and his staff are very professional and yet funny and warm at the same time. I cannot say enough good things about my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT?
Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT in my experience is the best. I've used him twice and both with excellent results. This last visit was for a bulging disc which cause me to have a lot of pain and discomfort. After six visits I no longer have the pain or discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT?
Dr. Painter is just great! easy to understand and work with. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT?
This is the second time I have been in need of physical therapy due to chronic back issues, both times Dr. Painter and his staff got me up and going again when I didn't think it was possible to achieve this amount of relief via therapy. They know what they are doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT?
Dr. Painter was my physical therapist after I had surgery on my ankle. Right off the bat he was very welcoming! This was my first time ever needing physical therapy and I was nervous that it was going to be painful, but Dr. Painter was able to put me at ease and make the whole experience painless and even fun! His clinic is a wonderful environment to be in and everyone who works there is so caring and helpful. I would highly recommend Kirk Painter for all your physical therapy needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT?
I have used Dr. Painter at Physical Therapy & Rehab Concepts four times over 6 years. During my first series of visits, I believe PTRC saved the function of my shoulder and allowed me to return to skydiving. Since then I have used his services at least 4 times always with positive results. I live over 30 minutes away from PTRC office, but have never and would never consider going to a closer provided to save time; I travel to the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT?
My experience with Dr. Painter and the staff at PTRC has been a very positive one. I was able to get in for assessment right away and begin treatment. He actively listens to what you have to say, and has the ability to make you feel comfortable while clearly explaining exercises and medical issues in a professional manner. I would highly recommend this facility and Dr. Painter for your physical therapy needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT?
As a former patient and PT student I would urge you to stay away from PTRC. The other PTs are great people. Kirk on the other hand not so much.. The most important think is patient care. The PT will do your eval and pawn you off to a PT Tech (college student with no specific training) to run you thru your exercises. This clinic is like a puppy mill for patients. They will see about 90 patients a day, and spend less than 10 minutes with each patient. They are nice, but it's all about the $$$.
Very sorry to hear this. I take full...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kirk Painter, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Painter?

Compare Providers