Dr. Kirby Farnsworth, DO

Dr. Kirby Farnsworth, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Kirby Farnsworth, DO is a family medicine specialist in Peoria, AZ and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Touro Univ Coll Of Osteo Med in 2013 and specializes in family medicine, preventive medicine, and more.Read his story

8514 W Deer Valley Rd Ste 105

Peoria, AZ 85382

• Samaritan Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Farnsworth

Dr. Farnsworth's Experience

Dr. Farnsworth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Farnsworth's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Farnsworth "I'm Dr. Kirby. I was raised in the Southwest Deserts of Southern Utah, spending many a summer night playing in nearby bodies of water, camping, or just sipping on a slurpee and watching the sunset. As a Direct Primary Care Physician, I have found that what my patients need most from me is time and dedication to helping them achieve their goals. In order to do that, the Direct Primary Care Model is vital to our success. I'll take as long as you need, as often as necessary for no added cost, including Text messaging, Video Conferencing, and Home Visits if necessary. I'm married with 4 little ones, 6, 4, 2, and a newborn. They mean the world to me. I completed medical school at Touro University Nevada in Henderson, NV in 2013. Following Medical School I was fortunate enough to complete my residency at Conroe Family Medicine Residency Program in Conroe, TX, just 30 minutes north of Houston. I really enjoy sports, nutrition, urgent care medicine, osteopathic manipulation and keeping my patients healthy. I look forward to working with you as we learn the best way to keep you going strong."

This content was provided by Dr. Farnsworth "As a Direct Primary Care Physician, I have found that what my patients need most from me is time and dedication to helping them achieve their goals.  In order to do that, the Direct Primary Care Model is vital to our success.  I'll take as long as you need, as often as necessary for no added cost, including Text messaging, Video Conferencing, and Home Visits if necessary.

We at Ark Family Health are dedicated to helping our patients be the decision maker in their health.  We work hard for you by cutting out the red tape and excessive paperwork/insurance hassles.  We work DIRECTLY with you.  We call, we text, and we email because we care."

• Hospital Medicine

• Immunization
  • Joint Injection
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Mole Removal
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pap Smear
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • Touro Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Conroe Med Edu Found
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Conroe Med Edu Found
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Farnsworth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farnsworth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farnsworth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farnsworth's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farnsworth to family and friends
Dr. Farnsworth Says:
"
  • Thank you for providing feedback that will be shared with others.
  • This feedback is valued so that I can continuously improve your experience in our practice
  • Call the office at 602 833 7250 or email anytime