Kimberly Winkley, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Kimberly Winkley

Kimberly Winkley, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Belton, MO. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and orthopedic surgery.

Make an appointment

Kimberly Winkley accepts

Kimberly Winkley accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Kimberly Winkley treats your condition or procedure

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Kimberly Winkley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kimberly Winkley

Kimberly Winkley?
Kimberly Winkley's Performance
What People Say About Kimberly Winkley, ARNP
Recent
Kimberly is very friendly and listened to my issues. I came and saw her in January and again in April for the same injury. She has ordered an MRI and hopefully I can get some relief soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
Kim shared what I might expect during the surgery and after. At my follow up visit, Kim spent time answering all of my questions. Kim met all my needs and went over and above to help remediate swelling. I highly recommend Kim.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
The follow up office visits were all pleasant experiences resulting in successful mending of my leg bone fractures. Kimberly was not only knowledgeable about my problem and how to deal with it , she was also friendly and pleasant to talk with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
She is very professional. She is also a very caring person. She listens and explains everything as she goes along.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
Pleasant, competent, and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
This is the one you want to give cortisone shots, She does it almost painless. She will always be doing mine..
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
Great staff and got me in for an emergency.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
I would recommend her to anyone she is wonderful!!! She takes her time with you and explains everything to you and is never in a rush!! She is a fantastic doctor and I wouldn’t go to anyone else!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
I have had several appointments with Kim and she always explains everything so I can understand and tells me my options. She is caring and compassionate.
excellent care
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
Ms. Winkley is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things to you. She listens and answers your questions thoroughly. Thanks for helping me and Dr. Carroll take care of my joint issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
I have been going to Kimberly for three years and she is knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and always easy to understand her explanation of what needs to be done. I have never had a bad experience when I go to them. I recommend her highly to anyone that has pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
Very informative, very congenial and very knowlegeable. Overall, excellent service from the front desk staff all the way to the top.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
Kimberly x-rayed my foot (arch pain), examined it, discussed the treatment options, provided a cortisone shot after discussing it with me, and told me the next step(s) if the shot does not work. She is professional and caring, but most important honest and complete in her patient exchanges. I did not feel rushed, nor did I ever have the feeling I needed to see an MD instead of Kimberly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
Great very personable care. I was made to feel like I was not just a patient but that I was important
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
i love having a doctor that actually listens to what i am saying about what is bothering me. and then have procedures explained to me about possible solutions. very pleased every time i have an appointment because i am actually being helped then and there. or if something more is needed, then being scheduled as soon as possible to have procedure done. i am one of 5 friends and family members using this group. we have all been very pleased with our treatments. highly recommend this group.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
always pleasant and professional and does not keep me waiting!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
Kimberly was wonderful at my visit. She understood my situation and cared for me accordingly. I actually look forward to future interactions with her. I am grateful for the referral that sent me to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Winkley, ARNP?
After dealing with Kim over the last few years, you can't ask for better care. Both personally and as a patient with myself and my wife. Everything is done on a timely manner, better than most I have to work with. This just a little thank you to her and her fellow workers for all the smiles and personality you have given us. Thank you, The Schickowski's Tom & Sue
Love her. She is great!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Kimberly Winkley?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Kimberly Winkley treats patients.

Compare Providers