Dr. Kimberly Wagner, MD

Dr. Kimberly Wagner, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Kimberly Wagner, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Read her story

2312 N Nevada Ave Ste 100

Colorado Springs, CO 80907

• HealthSmart
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Wagner

See how frequently Dr. Wagner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Wagner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Wagner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wagner "Dr. Wagner is a wonderful dedicated mother and wife, who enjoys spending time outside running, hiking, and skiing. She loves spending time with her family and they are thrilled to be living in Colorado. "

This content was provided by Dr. Wagner "Colorado Springs Neurological Associates is committed to improving the lives of patients and their families by providing exceptional, compassionate, and high quality healthcare that promotes the dignity and well-being of the people we serve. Each patients comfort is our main concern.We believe that it is important to develop a doctor – patient relationship based upon mutual respect and trust.If you're looking for a professional team to help you, or if you're having trouble living with one of the many neurological or neurosurgical disorders, please do not hesitate to call Colorado Springs Neurological Associates."

• Neurology

• Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

• Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Neurological Testing
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • West Virginia University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • West Virginia University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Wagner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wagner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wagner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wagner to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Wagner's Performance
in Pueblo, CO |
Dr Wagner is such a pleasant and caring doctor that I would definitely recommend to my friends or any other person that needed a neurologist.
in Pueblo west, CO |
Dr Wagner has helped me not only with my migraine headaches but also with other medical issues, she listens and really cares, which is wonderful for me since I have been struggling to find a good doctor. She is a true professional but I feel like I am talking to my best friend when I am there. She is kind, smart, and very concerned for my health. She does not treat me like the "next patient", she treats me like a friend. I appreciate her caring, I appreciate her knowledge, I appreciate her!!
in Monument, CO |
Dr Wagner a great listener. She understands her patients needs and attends to them always with a smile on her face. She and her staff take care of medication authorizations quickly and efficiently. All in all a great Doc!!! I am so happy I found her!!!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Extremely caring. Sincerely wants to help her patients. Very approachable. Very comfortable discussing problems with her.
in Colorado Springs Colo. |
I have been treating with Dr. Wagner for some time. She has been treating me for a rare neurological condition. I had tried everything before seeing Dr. Wagner. She always listens intently and cares deeply about my chronic pain issues; so much so that she is willing to try anything, within reason in her attempts to help control my pain. I Never write these reviews but I feel so strongly about the errors of previous review that I had to say something. Her job is difficult, but she does it well.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
She is a very kind and charming Doctor. But, sort of stupid. She told me to stop taking a current nerve medicine, but would not give the name of an alternative medicine. She said my medicine was an opioid. Well, the Mayo Clinic pharmacy, the Rochester Hospital pharmacy, my pharmacy and my PCP said it wasn't! Two sessions with her and she didn't do a darn thing to help me with my nerve problem.
We appreciate your feedback, however we have checked and do not find you to be a patient of this practice. Please call our office 719-473-3272 with any questions or concerns.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had a non-specific event that was difficult to diagnose. Dr. Wagner was not only very diligent in searching for clues and remedies, but did so with a personal touch all too lacking in today's "Medicine, Inc." world. She took the time to talk with my husband and me about my condition, but also demonstrated a deep personal caring for my well-being. She also called to have a personal conversation to review test results and diagnoses, an unusual level of care that is much appreciated and so rare.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I have seen Dr Wagner several times now. She's always pleasant and caring. Although she's very busy she listens and answers my questions.. I recently transfered from another Neurologist after moving and was a bit nervous about the change but Dr Wagner came highly recommend. I'm so glad I followed my previous Drs advice and saw Dr Wagner, I couldn't be happier.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I have been to see Dr. Wagner multiple times in the past year and I have received nothing but excellent care. She is attentive, knowledgeable and very kind. I have never seen a neurologist so concerned about me. She took time to call and find out how I was doing over Christmas. She found out what was wrong with me and diagnosed with Cervical Myelopathy which no other neurologist in Denver could do!
Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Wagner, MD?

See our Neurology Specialists at Penrose-St. Francis Health Services