Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 53

Kimberly Shaddox

Wolf Chiropractic Clinic

15404 E Springfield Ave Ste 100 Spokane Valley, WA 99037

Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP is an acupuncturist in Spokane Valley, WA. She specializes in acupuncture.

Kimberly Shaddox accepts

Kimberly Shaddox accepts the following insurance:

Asuris Northwest Health
Blue Cross of Idaho
Blue Cross of Idaho PPO
First Choice Health
Premera Blue Cross

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Kimberly Shaddox treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain
  • Sciatica
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Wrist Pain

Kimberly prides herself in her gentle, painless technique of Acupuncture. As well as the relaxing environment that is felt during each session.

• Acupuncture

Kimberly Shaddox?
Kimberly Shaddox's Performance
What People Say About Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP
RecentMost Helpful
From the moment I met Kimberly I could sense her gift to connect, her positive dynamic energy, and trust in her plan to fit my needs. Yes, five stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
There's a reason why Kimberly has 5 star ratings across all her reviews! She gets it! Our bodies like to share their pain with us and Kimberly always finds a way to if not minimize it, completely take it away. She listens to you, she has a caring bed-side manner and her knowledge of acupuncture pain treatment is top of the charts. I saw Kimberly for sciatica pain, lumbar pain, thoracic pain and just plain ol' muscular pain. She got them all! Don't wait and quit taking meds, call her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
I started going to Kimberly for sciatic nerve pain. What a difference in how I feel! She is just a wonderful caring person. I am healing and feeling better every day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
Kimberly is the best! Great bedside manner?? She is very good at her job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
I just had to my first acupuncture appointment today with Kimberly and she was so amazing. She has such a loving and caring heart/personality. Kimberly does an amazing job showing the needles and educating about them. She makes you feel so comfortable and calm. I can already feel some relief from my pain and anxiety. I am looking forward to more treatments and hopefully full relief!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
Kimberly is an excellent provider, caring and compassionate. She addresses problem areas with as little as one treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
Kimberly is fantastic! I have been going to see her for quite a while. I have quite a few health problems and when I go in for an appointment, I tell Kimberly which area I'd like her to work on. She has a wonderful bedside manner, and really listens to what her patients have to say. She can take away your pain without using drugs. My husband sees her for his knees and now he can golf again. I would highly recommend anyone to just give Kimberly a try. She's amazing!!! 5 stars. ??????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
Kimberly is amazing. She is always my go to person for aches & pains & tune ups. She has been treating me for about 12 years now & I can always count on her to do her best to make me feel better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
I have been a patient of Kimberly's for 2+ years. She is another skilled/knowledgeable person in my "toolkit" to maintain wellness. I appreciate how she starts each visit asking how she can help you today. She is a wonderful listener, and will often try putting the needles in a different area to provide relief. Between the two of us we have developed a treatment plan for healing, so I can find relief from pain from my issues. Without Kimberly and her expertise this would not be possible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
I quit Smoking using Acupuncture 12 years ago now, and I went to Kimberly Shaddox. I had no weight gain and it cost me the same as All the other Stop Smoking Programs. I still go to Kimberly today. I go once a week just so I feel better Emotionally, Mentally and Physically. I Highly Recommend Kimberly Shaddox as an Excellent Acupuncturist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
Kim is simply amazing! She has a wonderful bedside manner and always listens to how I am feeling and my preferred areas of treatment. She knows exactly what needs to be treated within a few seconds of seeing me and she always makes it a point to make sure I am comfortable. Kim's level of care is outstanding and I would recommend her to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
I've been going to Kimberly off and on for several years. I work on a school bus, riding in the back with the children. It is very hard on the back. Massage and chiropractic adjustments help, but the pain was still there. This last year I decided to add Kimberly to my steady regime and I've had very little pain. When my daughter was severely injured two years ago I recommended Kimberly to her. It's worked for her, as well. Next, I'll be encouraging my husband to go for his sciatica!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
Kimberly said, “ You know I can help you with that”. That was one year before I finally decided to put my fear of needles aside, I knew it couldn’t be worse than the nerve pain I was enduring from years of not treating a Labral tear in my hip and tendinosus for several years. The nerve just did not know how to be quiet, the muscles were in spasm. I started the healing with proper diagnosis from a doctor, PT, Chiropractic, Massage and now manage it with Acupuncture as needed. Thank you Kimberly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
Dr. Shaddox is amazing! She is very personable, her level of expertise and care for her patients well being is wonderful! I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a pain management specialist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
For the past several years I've turned to Kimberly when I needed help with pain and tension management. I discovered her when the years of sitting at the keyboard were catching up with me, and her efforts were nothing less than miraculous. She's highly skilled, extremely knowledgeable, empathetic and patient. You will both enjoy and benefit from her expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
Kimberly is an absolute Angel put on earth to help heal people!! I had cancer 5 years ago and the meds they were giving me it left me in such pain that I found it hard to even walk! After treatments from her I able to go on vacation and walk every where with no pain! I now am facing another physical challenge of pain that she is helping me through and she is wonderful!! She knows exactly where to put the needles and has a special intuition when it comes to this job! I recommend her highly!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
I have been trying to figure out what to tell you about Kimberly. Kimberly is kind, gentle and very caring about her patient. I always look forward to talking with her. She has gone out of her way to help to relieve the pain or whatever the issue is. I always tell people that I fell on the ice one day and was barely able to move the next day. I got off the table a new man after that one treatment. I guess that is a big reason I always carry her card so I can share her skills with others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
My shoulder had been hurting beyond belief for almost nine months, xrays, MRI, massage, chiro, injections (injections made it much worse.) I was at the point where if someone convinced me getting on top of my house and baying at the moon would help - I'd have done it. Kimberly was recommended to me, so I went for it. The first session helped - I had to question myself if I really felt a change. By the third visit I was sleeping all night without waking from pain. I still go for "tune ups".
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
Kimberly is a very talented acupuncturist who has helped my significantly with my chronic autoimmune disease and the pain it causes! She is absolutely amazing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, EAMP?
I have been going to Kimberly for over a decade. She's so good at what she does because she listens . . . . really, truly listens! She's open to suggestions from the patient! She never wastes your time. I never leave disappointed or doubting my experience.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Kimberly Shaddox?

Compare Providers