Kimberly Shaddox, MS

AcupunctureFemaleAge 56

Acupuncture

Kimberly Shaddox, MS is a Acupuncturist in Spokane Valley, WA and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Bastyr Univeristy medical school in 2002. Her office accepts new patients.

Kimberly Shaddox, MS

Shaddox Acupuncture Clinic

13701 E Sprague Ave Spokane Valley, WA 99216 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Kimberly Shaddox treats your condition or procedure

• Sciatica
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Wrist Pain

Kimberly Shaddox accepts

Kimberly Shaddox accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Kimberly Shaddox's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kimberly Shaddox

Kimberly Shaddox

Great experience
I have only positive things to say about my treatment from Kimberly. It has been very relaxing and helpful. My pain has decreased and I feel refreshed after every treatment. I'm referring friends to her for their treatment, too. If you've never had acupuncture, don't hesitate to try. She is great!
A Smith – May 07, 2022
Acupuncture
Kimberly was amazing. She was so informative about the procedure. It does not hurt at all. I had alot of pain in my neck, shoulders and lower back. I no longer have pain. I would highly recommend Kimberly. Her energy is infectious.
Joan Farthing – Apr 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
Amazing Acupuncturist Kimberly knows her stuff!
I was shocked at how one treatment relieved my pain. She told me it may take a day or two before it settled down. SHE WAS RIGHT.! 1 day later and my knee was 100% better. It is still fine, a month later! Kimberly explained everything and she really does care! She is kind and caring
Mary – Mar 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
Because of multiple sclerosis, I get a lot of pain and stiffness in different parts of my body. Lower back, hips, shoulders and neck. Kimberly has helped me greatly reduce the pain and stiffness. I noticed improvements after the first visit. I will continue my treatments with her because MS is ongoing.
Randy – Mar 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
We are using the service provided from Kimberly from years and we are always happy to see her, because she helps us with variety of problems! I feel perfect after her treatment of stress from work and my wife is maintaining the issues with gall bladder, bones and muscular problems! Kimberly is great professional with painless and chemical less treatment! We will continue to use her treatment with big pleasure! Thanks a lot, Dear Kimberly!
Peter – Nov 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
Extremely knowledgeable & kind. Truly listens & then explains her plan of care, individualized for you. Genuinely committed to helping & healing. Exceptional care.
gjc – Aug 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
I was referred to Kimberly by my primary physician. He was treated by her for chronic neck pain. He was so improved that he referred me to her for my significant debilitating body pain associated with severe PTSD. I had doubts born of a previously less than impressive experience with another practitioner. I was desperate but hopeful after the recommendation my Dr provided. I found Kimberly to be everything I had hoped for. She is professional, truly committer to treating the patient rather than just the symptoms, and an expert in her field. What raises Kimberly above most care providers in any discipline is she truly has the skills, the hands, and most of all the heart of a healer. She approached my care with a specific protocol for PTSD sufferers. She has specific strategies that apply to the condition. She brings her own personal experience with PTSD and what she learned from it. Of the various disciplines and providers that have treated me, she made the greatest impact.
jC – Aug 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
Kimberly is very personable and caring. She does her job very well, and it has helped reduce my back pain.
Dustin J Knudsen – Jul 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
I recently tried Accupuncture due to severe lower back pain. I was not sure what to expect but I figured. I had to try something. After my initial visit I was amazed out the outcome. My first visit more than doubled my mobility in not just my lower back but my neck as well. I have since been back for more healing and am Finally able to return to my daily riggers of life. I have and will continue to refer friends and family to Kim. She is truly amazing.
Chris B. – Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
Kimberly always takes the time to ask questions and get to know how she can be of the most help. She has helped me tremendously.
Jun 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
Kimberly is amazing! I have seen her off & on for 10 years. She is so knowledgeable, caring & really listens to you! I highly recommend her.
Rebecca Scott – May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
Kimberly has treated me many times for various conditions and I’ve always gotten relief. She is extremely knowledgeable about the body and the pressure points. Kimberly is always so caring and strives to get to the bottom of the issue. I would highly recommend Kimberly to anyone looking for a solution to any health care problem.
Kathy Baker – May 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
Kimberly is great I have been seeing her for years
John Gumenberg – Apr 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
Kimberly is amazing! She makes you feel safe & really listens to you! I highly recommend her.
Apr 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
I have been seeing Kimberly for about 12 years. She is meticulous in addressing any concerns I have. Whether it's muscle spasms, stiff hips, a clogged kidney, headache, or a pinched nerve, she's on it. I am never disappointed. I would and do trust her with my well being. I have recommended her to several friends and they've all been pleased.
Janie McCaslin – Dec 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
Kimberly was prepared for the Covid protocol in every way. It gave me great comfort to know that she took the Covid situation seriously & respectfully. As far as her treatment of me I believe in her & trust her implicitly. Kimberly’s expertise, her respect for her craft, her professionalism & her empathetic heart are second to none. I have lived with chronic pain on & off for years. This is my best example of one of many ways Kimberly has helped me. In 2017 I had a period of almost one year that I was desperately searching many modalities trying to figure out what was causing me this crippling pain. It was Kimberly who suggested it looked to her like Cauda Equina, a synovial cyst in my spine. I took the information to my surgeon, once he compared it to my MRI I had surgery the same day... Direct Admit. Complete confidence is a priceless thing to have in your doctor...that is what I have in Kimberly Shaddox.
Christy L Folkins – Dec 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
I would absolutely HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kimberly Shaddox. She has helped me with my shoulder pain, arthritic finger pain. She helped the nausea during chemo treatments. Nothing the cancer Dr suggested seemed to be effective. I am eternally grateful for her help. She is caring and compassionate and personable. She really listens and has been able to figure out what would help. She’s helped me so much!!!! The acupuncture did not hurt (I’d been a little afraid of going at first).
Pam Hibbard – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
I hold practitioners to a high standard. Kimberly is the best Accupuncturist I’ve ever been too. She has given me much relief a ce I started with her.
Lorie s – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
I have been seeing Kimberly for 14 years. Her warmth, caring and compassion for each one she sees cannot be surpassed. She has taught me how the body works and each visit proves her years of experience and education truly bring benefit to the needs of each patient.
Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?
Kimberly is a master of her craft. She is both caring and knowledgeable about acupuncture and treats each patient with skill and compassion. She has extensive medical understanding and is able to treat a large number of issues. She has helped me with several things over the years.
Rose Styczinski – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Shaddox, MS?

How was your experience with Kimberly Shaddox?