Dr. Kimberly Seman, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 32

Dr. Seman

Dr. Kimberly Seman, DPT is a physical therapist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from New York University in 2012 and specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Seman accepts

(561) 501-1983

Dr. Seman accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
Options POS
Optum Choice
United Healthcare POS
United Healthcare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Seman treats your condition or procedure

• Torticollis
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Dr. Seman uses an Evidence-Based and Integrative approach in her Physical Therapy practice. She provides one-on-one treatment sessions and tailors the plan of care to the distinct needs of each patient. By...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Seman?
Dr. Seman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kimberly Seman, DPT
Recent
After several months of pain in my hips and shoulder and not getting any better from a local chiropractor, I met Dr. Seman. She immediately noticed a leg length discrepancy. After a few appointments, muscle manipulation, PT exercises, and a recommended shoe lift, hip pain is gone! I love the fact that she comes to my house and is so accommodating to my schedule!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Seman, DPT?
Dr Seman is fantastic. I'm the few short weeks that we have been doing pt I've noticed great improvement in my range of motion (caused by a broken humorus). She is always thinking of different ways to help me get my range of motion back in a way that doesn't cause me pain (that's not an easy task) Kim is very caring & diligent in everything she does & recommends. I couldn't be happier. I feel lucky to have be referred to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Seman, DPT?
Hiring Dr. Seman was the best decision I made for my child’s development. My daughter was struggling with gross motors skills, including standing sqauting and jumping. Just a month after working with Dr. Seman, she was able to hit all these developmental milestones and continue on track with her growth. Her patient, caring and loving nature made it easy for my daughter to connect with her from the first visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Seman, DPT?
DR. SEMAN IS AMAZING! Being only 23 years old and suffering from severe arthritis, I thought I would never be able to do all of the things normal people in their 20s could do. Now, thanks to Dr. Seman, I am able to hike, dance, and enjoy life! I tried many different doctors before hearing about Dr. Seman from a friend and boy am I glad I did! On a scale of 1-10, she's a 100!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Seman, DPT?
Dr. Seman came to work with my 6 month old daughter, Emma, when we became concerned that she wasn't reaching developmental milestones. We were so impressed with her professionalism and knowledge but her enthusiasm and kind nature made her a perfect fit for our family! She came into our home and immediately showed us stretches and exercises we could put into practice right away. Within weeks of our time together Emma was able roll with limited assistance! We are so grateful to have found a therap
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Seman, DPT?
I had my first session with Dr Seman yesterday and it was phenomenal. I have been to several physical therapists and she did more for me in one session than all of the others combined. Her extensive evaluation process was outstanding, her techniques were great, and she provided me with so, so many helpful hints that I didn’t know about. I look forward to my future sessions and feeling better and better. Dr Seman is an extraordinary professional and caring person. You will be very happy with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Seman, DPT?
Dr. Seman is an amazing Therapist! I recently began Physical Therapy with her because I was having shoulder pain at night. After very few sessions, my pain reduced by over 50%. She was quickly able to figure out exactly why I was having pain and tailored the treatment sessions appropriately. She gave me a detailed and personalized home exercise program and efficiently instructed me on how to perform each exercise as well as explained how they will help me. Both the therapy treatments that Dr. Se
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Seman, DPT?
I got into a car accident several years ago and hurt my neck and hand. I went to various doctors and had several rounds of Physical Therapy however, the pain in my neck with numbness radiating down to the hand continued. I was told that I had a disability in my hand and my range of motion would be limited. Dr. Seman was able to diagnose my "hand problem" as a pinched nerve coming from my neck. She explained the condition in detail and showed me as well as sent me specific nerve glides and range
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberly Seman, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Seman?

Compare Providers