Kimberly Parker, LPC

Kimberly Parker, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Kimberly Parker, LPC is a counselor in Houston, TX. She specializes in counseling, pastoral counseling, and more.Read her story

112 W 4th St

Houston, TX 77007

Learn about Kimberly Parker

Kimberly Parker's bio

This content was provided by Kimberly Parker "I am a licensed professional counselor (LPC) licensed in Texas and I completed my master of arts in clinical psychology at Sam Houston State University in 2008. I have been working in private practice, both as an intern and a counselor, since 2012. I serve as a disability services professional at a major university. I have managed higher education internships for four years. I have 20 years experience working in large and small companies as an information technology professional and four years as a project manager. I also worked in special education for four years. While I have a strong background working with AD/HD, autism spectrum disorders, hearing impairments, psychiatric disorders, learning disabilities, and some health conditions, I will ask you to help me better understand how your condition(s) impact(s) your career. Working with resilient professionals and hearing their success stories drives my passion for helping you achieve your fullest potential despite setbacks and challenges."

This content was provided by Kimberly Parker "I use a strengths-based approach when working with professionals to help them find a career they can be passionate about and one that fits into the balance between career and health. You and I will work together and consider many factors to put together a well-rehearsed plan for your career, health, and other responsibilities. You work at a pace that is sustainable for you. I may direct you to resources that may increase your career success and life satisfaction."

• Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Mental Health
  • Pastoral Counseling
  • Rehabilitation Counseling

Kimberly Parker does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Educational Therapy
  • Psychological Counseling

• University Of Houston Clear Lake
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Sam Houston State University
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Kimberly Parker has no awards or honors listed.

Kimberly Parker has no media or publications listed.

Kimberly Parker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kimberly Parker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kimberly Parker's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Kimberly Parker?

How was your experience with Kimberly Parker?