Kimberly Nemec, LPC-S

Kimberly Nemec, LPC-S

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Kimberly Nemec, LPC-S is a counselor in Stafford, TX. She specializes in counseling.Read her story

4434 Bluebonnet Dr Ste 301

Stafford, TX 77477

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Kimberly Nemec

Kimberly Nemec's bio

This content was provided by Kimberly Nemec "I have been serving the mental health needs of children, adolescents and families in the greater Houston area for over 25 years. I continually attend workshops and classes to further develop and update my ability to effectively treat my clients. I work with a variety of mental health issues to include anxiety, depression, attention problems, etc. I have an intermediate certification in a specialized attachment based therapy, Theraplay. My license also allows me to supervise counselor interns through the process of obtaining their license to practice in the state of Texas. On occasion you may find my therapy partner, PurL, in the office. She is a sweet and loving little dog that loves to comfort just about anyone after giving an approving sniff. I am a native Houstonian and enjoy many outdoor activities but mostly simply spending time with my family."

This content was provided by Kimberly Nemec "Making healthy, connected relationships in our continually disconnecting world is a vital factor in my practice.  I work to better understand my client's emotional state while also addressing unwanted emotional and/ or behavioral reactions.  Engaging parents, especially those of younger children, is also very important to me while confidentiality for my adolescent clients is paramount to our trust-based counseling relationship.  I strive to teach age appropriate coping strategies to empower my clients to live more peacefully within their world.  "

• Counseling

Kimberly Nemec does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Parenting Classes
  • Play Therapy
  • Sandplay Therapy
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)

• University Of Houston / University Park
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Houston/ Clear Lake
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Kimberly Nemec has no awards or honors listed.

Kimberly Nemec has no media or publications listed.

Kimberly Nemec does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kimberly Nemec and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kimberly Nemec's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Kimberly Nemec?

How was your experience with Kimberly Nemec?