Kimberly Nagel, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Kimberly Nagel

Kimberly Nagel, NP is a nurse practitioner in Kansas City, MO. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Kimberly Nagel accepts

Kimberly Nagel accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Kimberly Nagel treats your condition or procedure

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Kimberly Nagel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kimberly Nagel

Kimberly Nagel?
Kimberly Nagel's Performance
What People Say About Kimberly Nagel, NP
RecentMost Helpful
My doctor had recently closed her practice and I began my search for a new physician. After several visits to other doctors I found Kim Nagel. I was pleasantly pleased with her and the office environment I have already told others of my positive experience and I wish I had found her a long time ago. It is so nice to connect with a doctor that actually listens and takes action for your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
Kim is very knowledgeable and seems to know a lot about the health care business. Sometimes, if something is low or high on my blood work, I would like feedback from her on how I could improve it. I would like information on my future health and what I can do to improve it. I would recommend Kim to my family and friends. This last visit she seemed to be back to her old self after being out of the office for a period of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
Perfect in every way. Kim listened to my issue and did a very thorough check up on me. She was just super. So knowledgeable and caring. Really cared about my stomach issue and had my medication waiting for me to pick up st Hyvee pharmacy when I got there. She is super in every way and so very kind. Ric Delaney. Kansas City.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
Kim is the absolute best! I know that when I have an appointment, she's concerned enough to ask probing questions about my health. She listens carefully, takes notes on her laptop, and compares new symptoms with previous health issues. She's at the top of her game for best medical practices and which recent pharmaceutical meds might be the best fit. I never feel rushed and she's always so upbeat, I feel better even before I go to the pharmacy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
I have went to Kim for many years. She is always attentive and frank with our discussions about my health goals. I appreciate this so much. I have went to doctor's that talk down to you and are in a hurry to get to the next patient but not Kim she wants to make sure I understand what is going on and open to any questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
She is so patient.. She listens to your concerns..i will not switch to a different provider!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
I highly recommend and adore Kim Nagel. she is so caring and so kind and she does not make you feel rushed. She takes the time to answer all your questions fully and completely so you feel good and feel like everything that worries you has been answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
Kim is very careful to monitor all my health concerns and spends the time needed to answer all my questions. I feel she take a personal interest in me and I am just not another" patient" to her; although I am elderly and nearly deaf. Bobby Fleming
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
Yes I would recommend Kim as she is there for the needs for me and help if things need to change.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
It is always excellent, this was no different.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
I love Kim! She is caring, listens to you, and answers questions in a fashion that you can understand. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
Kim Nagel is great. She has been my provider for years. Appreciate everything about her. Very happy with services and treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
Kim is very personable and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
I don't No Kim, but I really don't trust anyone else but You, you No more about Me than I Do. I may have to come Out-Of-Pocket for my Yearly Exams if I'm not Satisfied or being comfortable with seeing another Dr. It's hard finding a Good Nurse Practitioner etc. Thank You Kim for listening and explaining every detail to help Me understand any Problem or concern I had. Thank You Dearly Sheila Davis
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
My husband and I have seen Kim for 17 years. She always listens and does all she can
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
I was pleasantly surprised to find NP Nagel a very positive proactive medical professional. She was very informative and an experienced NP with my concerns of my health. Gave to the point health information and immediate action. I am a very leery person when it comes to the medical profession. I felt comfortable about our interaction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
My very first visit I felt at ease. Staff at the front desk were super friendly. They helped me with everything I needed quickly and efficiently. I didn’t even have time to finish my paperwork because they were so fast at getting me in. For the first time ever I felt like I was actually heard! Ms. Nagel listened and took prompt action. So glad I was given this recommendation and will hopefully be coming back for many, many years to come!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
Kim Nagel has been my health care provider for many years. She is compassionate along with her caring professionalism as a Nurse Practitioner. I have observed her growth in her career. She is AWESOME
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
I have been seeing Kim Nagel for 4+ yrs she is the best. I have recommended her to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Nagel, NP?
Listened to my account of problem (even sympathized with my plight), developed a plan to treat, and ordered prescription from my local pharmacy. I began treatment and less than a week later I was 90 per cent cured. What a relief. I had an allergy-related dermatology problem that was making my daily life a misery, so needless to say I’m grateful I got a same-day appointment with a medical specialist who knows her business.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Kimberly Nagel?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Kimberly Nagel treats patients.

Compare Providers