Kimberly Minnick, MSW

Individual CounselingFemaleAge 50

Kimberly Minnick
Telehealth services available
561 E Main St Spartanburg, SC 29302

Kimberly Minnick, MSW is a Individual Counselor in Spartanburg, SC. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Kimberly Minnick to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Individual Counselors in your area

"As a therapist, I believe in helping individuals identity the resources and answers they have within themselves, and assist them in learning how to empower themselves in new ways."

- Kimberly Minnick, MSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check if Kimberly Minnick treats your condition or procedure

Kimberly Minnick's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Kimberly Minnick accepts

Kimberly Minnick accepts the following insurance:

Companion Benefit Alternatives
Planned Administration Inc

Kimberly Minnick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kimberly Minnick

4.838709677419355%

Kimberly Minnick?
  • Appointment scheduling (52)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (51)
  • Listened & answered questions (51)
    Kim is easy to talk to and you feel safe sharing your problems or concerns with her. She is great at helping you come up with solutions and information to address your needs.
    M. Haywood – Mar 17, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    I have been seeing Kim for many years. She is honest about not having all the answers, but always provides the necessary tools to help me cope and/or tackle my challenges.” Kim truly is a wonderful therapist and has helped me grow into a confident and more outgoing person.
    Kim B. – Mar 09, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Ms. Minnick is fantastic. She is always punctual, so I never have to wait to see her. She has a very warm and inviting office that makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed. Her therapy dog is so so sweet. Ms. Minnick made sure that I was comfortable with dogs before she introduced me to her. Ms. Minnick pays close attention to everything I say and has really helped me through some extremely hard times. She’s always insightful and gives me many techniques to help me through different things. Then there’s times that she just listens. She always seems to know exactly what I need. I have tried other therapists in the past and never had the connection with them like I feel with her. I would pay double to continue seeing her if it was necessary. I recommend her to all of my friends and anyone else that I can. If you’re looking for a therapist, I strongly urge you to contact Ms. Minnick. She will help you. She will change your life for the better.
    Christy D. Norkett – Mar 08, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    I went to Kim after seeing a different therapist for years and she helped make the transition easy and comfortable. She is helpful with day-to-day issues, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, and more. She has a therapy dog and a comfortable office space. Even transitioning to online therapy has been good with her.
    May 28, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Kim is kind, patient, and knows how relate to her patients. I always leave with a positive feeling and a plan of how to deal with whatever may be going on in my life.
    Mar 24, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Kim is compassionate, intuitive and insightful. She listens to your concerns and problems and you feel like you've been heard. She assists you with finding the right tools to help navigate life more confidently .
    Mar 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Very attentive. Very good at helping me to look hard at my situation. Good insight
    Mar 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Mrs Kim is one of the best Therapist I know she helped me to get my life back she takes her time and sincerely cares. Need more like her!
    MF – Mar 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Kim is wonderful and seen every member of my family. She is very kind, caring and easy to talk to. When I first went to her 8 1/2 years ago, my mother had just passed away and I had a newborn baby. I was lost and so distraught. She helped me through that dark time in my life and she encouraged me to be my best self for my other children and husband. I consider her to be a friend today and love seeing her! She’s the best!
    Jun 08, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Kim has given me much more than a counseling session. She has helped me overcome my anxieties and help me plan my future the right way. I have felt more clear headed and unafraid of the future since Kim has become a part of my life. She is more than just a counselor, she's that friend and family that you need to hear you when you have to say things that scare you. She radiates so much light into my life. I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a therapist!
    Mar 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Kim has a great report with patients and parents. She’s easy to talk to, listens, and really connects. I’m so glad we found her.
    Mar 18, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    I highly recommend Kim for her work with our family. She has the experience and training that we wanted for our family. We have shared her name with friends many times over the years.
    Mar 18, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    I highly recommend Kim. She is a compassionate professional who has helped my daughter identify strengths, as well as areas for improvement. She has taught us techniques to improve communication and our family has become stronger as a result of our sessions with Kim.
    Mar 17, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    I walk out of every visit feeling great. I was totally opposed to seeing a counselor until I met Kim. Now I look forward to each visit. She has helped me work through so many challenges.
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Kim has been essential in working with my daughter and me as we have gone through some difficult transitions in addition to the normal “growing pains” associated with maturation. I consider the sessions invaluable.
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Kim is a great fit for my pre-teen daughter. We have tried therapy in the past with other providers but it wasn’t a good fit for my child and we both dreaded going. My child actually looks forward to seeing Kim. Kim is helping us to work through anxiety issues and some typical parent child issues. Her therapy dog is an added bonus!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Kim has been awesome for our family. She understands so much and I have referred many friends to her!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Whenever I go to a session with her I always feel that she is more of a friend with really good advice than some doctor who is diagnosing my problems and I feel that that is what really makes me take her insight to heart.
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Very helpful with establishing communication when a lack of communication is a large part of the problem.
    Tara Revels – Oct 20, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
    Very nice, helpful and bright. I always feel refreshed when I leave our appointments. She also is fun to get along with!
    Boiling Springs, SC – Oct 06, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?

How was your experience with Kimberly Minnick?

I moved to SC from Austin, Tx just after finishing my Master's degree.  I have enjoyed living and practicing in such a family oriented area that has...Read more

• Individual Counseling