Kimberly Minnick, MSW

Individual Counseling ·  Female · Age 48

Kimberly Minnick

Kimberly Minnick, MSW is an individual counselor in Spartanburg, SC. She specializes in individual counseling, social work, and more.

Make an appointment

Kimberly Minnick accepts

Kimberly Minnick accepts the following insurance:

Companion Benefit Alternatives
Planned Administration Inc

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check if Kimberly Minnick treats your condition or procedure

Kimberly Minnick's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

As a therapist, I believe in helping individuals identity the resources and answers they have within themselves, and assist them in learning how to empower themselves in new ways.

• Individual Counseling

Likelihood to recommend Kimberly Minnick

Kimberly Minnick?
Kimberly Minnick's Performance
What People Say About Kimberly Minnick, MSW
Kim has given me much more than a counseling session. She has helped me overcome my anxieties and help me plan my future the right way. I have felt more clear headed and unafraid of the future since Kim has become a part of my life. She is more than just a counselor, she's that friend and family that you need to hear you when you have to say things that scare you. She radiates so much light into my life. I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Kim has a great report with patients and parents. She’s easy to talk to, listens, and really connects. I’m so glad we found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
I highly recommend Kim for her work with our family. She has the experience and training that we wanted for our family. We have shared her name with friends many times over the years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Ms. Minnick has been very attentive to my concerns. She is able to assist me with identifying solutions to my problems. She is able to offer valuable information and resources that I was not aware of. I look forward to my visits with Kim; she provides a warm environment that makes me feel very relaxed and comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
I highly recommend Kim. She is a compassionate professional who has helped my daughter identify strengths, as well as areas for improvement. She has taught us techniques to improve communication and our family has become stronger as a result of our sessions with Kim.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
I walk out of every visit feeling great. I was totally opposed to seeing a counselor until I met Kim. Now I look forward to each visit. She has helped me work through so many challenges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Kim has been essential in working with my daughter and me as we have gone through some difficult transitions in addition to the normal “growing pains” associated with maturation. I consider the sessions invaluable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Kim is a great fit for my pre-teen daughter. We have tried therapy in the past with other providers but it wasn’t a good fit for my child and we both dreaded going. My child actually looks forward to seeing Kim. Kim is helping us to work through anxiety issues and some typical parent child issues. Her therapy dog is an added bonus!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Kim has been awesome for our family. She understands so much and I have referred many friends to her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Whenever I go to a session with her I always feel that she is more of a friend with really good advice than some doctor who is diagnosing my problems and I feel that that is what really makes me take her insight to heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Very helpful with establishing communication when a lack of communication is a large part of the problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Very nice, helpful and bright. I always feel refreshed when I leave our appointments. She also is fun to get along with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Kim is terrific. Understands how to get to the root of the problem in a loving way, with great advice on working thru our issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Professional, ease of contact and scheduling appointments, great fit for needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Kim is awesome and very easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Great experiences and extremely helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Kim has done a great job in working with my son! He doesn't talk much and is not very good with initiating conversation, but by working with Kim over the last year he has gotten much better! I would highly recommend her for your teenager or young adult!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Kim is absolutely fantastic! Honestly, had it not been for her, my marriage and life very well may have fallen to pieces several times. She has helped me get through some of life's hardest struggles that I have faced. Because of her guidance and true compassion, I can move forward in my life! Thank you, Kim, for all you do for me and your clients! Much love.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
Great counselor who really listens to her patients. I highly recommend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Minnick, MSW?
I have seen Kimberly off and on for over ten years for couples counseling and individual counseling. She was very easy to talk to and very comfortable environment. Very personalized session. I highly recommend her for any counseling needs!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Kimberly Minnick?

Compare Providers