Kimberly Mills, RPA-C

Dermatology •  Female • Age 43

Kimberly Mills

Mallette Dermatology

414 Maple Ave Ste 300 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Kimberly Mills, RPA-C is a Dermatologist in Saratoga Springs, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Kimberly Mills to book an appointment.

Compare Kimberly Mills, RPA-C with other Dermatologists near you

Kimberly Mills' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kimberly Mills

Kimberly Mills?
I have been living with severe psoriasis for many many many years , I live 45 minutes away from Dr. Kimberly Mills office but never hesitate traveling that far....why?? I finally found a Doctor Who actually listens and actually cares about me as a patient ... i've never met a doctor that has so much knowledge in skin care ... she's very approachable and I feel like I can open up and tell her anything that is concerning me with my skin ...you will not be disappointed... call her!!!
William t Bix in New York, NY – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
I have struggled with acne since I was a teenager and have seen many doctors and tried many things and was always so frustrated with the outcomes. I have been a patient of Kim's for over 5 years. She has helped me through terrible outbreaks and helps me manage my skin. She is very easy to talk to and listens to me and always sends me off feeling positive. Highly recommend.
Heather in Saratoga Springs, NY – Sep 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
Kimberly S. Mills has helped me with both acne problems and general skin health (cancer screenings, mole removals). She is very easy to talk to, wants to help you look and feel better (acne), and gives good/realistic recommendations on how to improve your skin's health. I will continue to see her for all my Dermatological needs!
Angela Glass in Albany, NY – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
I have been seeing Kim for almost 10 years for adult acne and can honestly say she is my favorite health care provider hands down. She always goes out of her way to make sure all of my questions are answered and that I have all the information I need to make informed decisions. I highly recommend her for any problems you may be having with your skin as well as for routine skin care.
Angela B. in Delmar, NY – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
Hi, I'm doing this servey because today 2/27/17 I received good new. My skin will be under control. I was so happy that I started to cry. I'm starting the humira soon and hopefully I can come back with good results thank you Kim and Z! :) I couldn't be happier thank you so much
Dawn Pease in Troy, NY – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
Kim was very helpful in working with my daughter's schedule to get her on accutane for her acne when other providers discouraged her and kept offering more alternatives that didn't work.
Clifton Park, NY – Feb 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
Kimberly Mills was thorough, professional, willing to answer questions and has great people skills. I found the experience to be very positive.
Mary Ann in Schaaghticoke, Ny – Feb 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
Kim Mills is a wonderful provider. She is knowledgeable, personable, and thorough. I always appreciate her kindness and willingness to explain everything if we have question she. Don't hesitate to see her, you will have a very positive experience!
SUSAN Nerney in troy, ny – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
As a first time patient, I want to express first of all that I thought I would cry when I found that Dr. Schwartz's practice accepts CDPHP Select Plan and there was a Clifton Park location. For several years, I was concerned about what I thought was a large mole on my neck and atleast 4-6 more on my back. At a recent yearly physical, my primary referred me to this office. Kimberly Mills attended saying what I had were seborrheic keratosis that could be treated during the visit. I am so grateful.
Francine D. Grinnell in Wilton, NY – Feb 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
I was extremely pleased with the professionalism and the great personality that Kimberly Mills has and the entire staff at the Troy office. I have recommended this office to my family members and my father-in-law is a patient at this office who has also been very pleased.
John M. Rehonis in Troy, NY – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
Kimberly Mills has diagnosed and treated my sons, my daughter and myself and was spot on in her determinations. She is knowledgeable in her field and is always willing and able to answer any and all questions. I always leave her office feeling assured and confident in her recommendations for treatment. Kimberly Mills Positive 100, Negative 0 !!!!!
Michael J. in Clifton Park, NY – Jan 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
I would recommend Kimberly Mills, because she is knowledgeable, experienced, and together with Dr .Schwartz they make a great team. During a full body scan my last visit, Kimberly was very thorough in her examination. Kim is very caring, and attentively listens to questions before answering. She's earned my trust. I absolutely love their Clifton Park location. The office staff is exceptional, and their space. is more than adequate. Having a full time presence in the area would be a great idea!
Carmine R in Troy, NY – Jan 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
Excellent provider. Very thorough and informative.
Trisha in Malta, NY – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
This young lady was very knowledgeable in her job and she had a personality to go with. It's rare for someone to have both . She is worth a million dollars to your practice. Good luck I would recommend you to anyone . John C Coonradt jr. VA patient
John CCoonradt jr in Clifton Park, NY – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
Very easy to talk with....and approachable...outgoing !!
kathleen m thornton in Castleton On Hudson, NY – Jan 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
Kim is an amazing provider!! She LISTENS which is a rare commodity these days unfortunately. She's so personable, friendly, confident, and knowledgeable about dermatology. I've been seeing her for years and have truly enjoyed each and every visit with her. Not that it matters but she is also a poster child for great skin...absolutely beautiful inside and out!!!!!
John in Troy NY – Jan 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
Kimberly Mills is excellent doctor and I would highly recommend her. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and she addresses any issues you might have. I have been going to her over seven years now and I am completely satisfied in her knowledge and ability to address any issues relating to dermatology. She is very professional, friendly and I value her opinion as a dermatologist.
James Warzek in Mechanicville, New York – Jan 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
Excellent provider. Very accommodating, friendly and compassionate.
Albany, NY – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
I've been to Kim twice now, and each time I've been very happy with her. She took her time and was very helpful.
Susan K. in Clifton Park, NY – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?
knowledgeable, present and focused, cheerful and energetic; listens and gives time for questions
Averill Park, NY – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Mills, RPA-C?

How was your experience with Kimberly Mills?

• Dermatology
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Kimberly Mills communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Kimberly Mills offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Kimberly Mills offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Kimberly Mills have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Kimberly Mills offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Kimberly Mills offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (518) 587-9243