Dermatology  |
Kimberly Mills
Kimberly Mills is a dermatology provider who practices in Saratoga Springs, NY. She is 40 years old.

414 Maple Ave Ste 300

Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Learn about Kimberly Mills

• Dermatology

Kimberly Mills does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Skin Discoloration
  • Skin Infections
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Warts

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Kimberly Mills is unavailable at this time.

Kimberly Mills has no awards or honors listed.

Kimberly Mills has no media or publications listed.

Kimberly Mills does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kimberly Mills and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kimberly Mills' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kimberly Mills to family and friends
Kimberly Mills' Performance
in New York, NY |
I have been living with severe psoriasis for many many many years , I live 45 minutes away from Dr. Kimberly Mills office but never hesitate traveling that far....why?? I finally found a Doctor Who actually listens and actually cares about me as a patient ... i've never met a doctor that has so much knowledge in skin care ... she's very approachable and I feel like I can open up and tell her anything that is concerning me with my skin ...you will not be disappointed... call her!!!
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
I have struggled with acne since I was a teenager and have seen many doctors and tried many things and was always so frustrated with the outcomes. I have been a patient of Kim's for over 5 years. She has helped me through terrible outbreaks and helps me manage my skin. She is very easy to talk to and listens to me and always sends me off feeling positive. Highly recommend.
in Albany, NY |
Kimberly S. Mills has helped me with both acne problems and general skin health (cancer screenings, mole removals). She is very easy to talk to, wants to help you look and feel better (acne), and gives good/realistic recommendations on how to improve your skin's health. I will continue to see her for all my Dermatological needs!
in Delmar, NY |
I have been seeing Kim for almost 10 years for adult acne and can honestly say she is my favorite health care provider hands down. She always goes out of her way to make sure all of my questions are answered and that I have all the information I need to make informed decisions. I highly recommend her for any problems you may be having with your skin as well as for routine skin care.
in Troy, NY |
Hi, I'm doing this servey because today 2/27/17 I received good new. My skin will be under control. I was so happy that I started to cry. I'm starting the humira soon and hopefully I can come back with good results thank you Kim and Z! :) I couldn't be happier thank you so much
Clifton Park, NY |
Kim was very helpful in working with my daughter's schedule to get her on accutane for her acne when other providers discouraged her and kept offering more alternatives that didn't work.
in Schaaghticoke, Ny |
Kimberly Mills was thorough, professional, willing to answer questions and has great people skills. I found the experience to be very positive.
in troy, ny |
Kim Mills is a wonderful provider. She is knowledgeable, personable, and thorough. I always appreciate her kindness and willingness to explain everything if we have question she. Don't hesitate to see her, you will have a very positive experience!
in Wilton, NY |
As a first time patient, I want to express first of all that I thought I would cry when I found that Dr. Schwartz's practice accepts CDPHP Select Plan and there was a Clifton Park location. For several years, I was concerned about what I thought was a large mole on my neck and atleast 4-6 more on my back. At a recent yearly physical, my primary referred me to this office. Kimberly Mills attended saying what I had were seborrheic keratosis that could be treated during the visit. I am so grateful.
in Troy, NY |
I was extremely pleased with the professionalism and the great personality that Kimberly Mills has and the entire staff at the Troy office. I have recommended this office to my family members and my father-in-law is a patient at this office who has also been very pleased.
in Clifton Park, NY |
Kimberly Mills has diagnosed and treated my sons, my daughter and myself and was spot on in her determinations. She is knowledgeable in her field and is always willing and able to answer any and all questions. I always leave her office feeling assured and confident in her recommendations for treatment. Kimberly Mills Positive 100, Negative 0 !!!!!
in Troy, NY |
I would recommend Kimberly Mills, because she is knowledgeable, experienced, and together with Dr .Schwartz they make a great team. During a full body scan my last visit, Kimberly was very thorough in her examination. Kim is very caring, and attentively listens to questions before answering. She's earned my trust. I absolutely love their Clifton Park location. The office staff is exceptional, and their space. is more than adequate. Having a full time presence in the area would be a great idea!
in Malta, NY |
Excellent provider. Very thorough and informative.
in Clifton Park, NY |
This young lady was very knowledgeable in her job and she had a personality to go with. It's rare for someone to have both . She is worth a million dollars to your practice. Good luck I would recommend you to anyone . John C Coonradt jr. VA patient
in Castleton On Hudson, NY |
Very easy to talk with....and approachable...outgoing !!
in Troy NY |
Kim is an amazing provider!! She LISTENS which is a rare commodity these days unfortunately. She's so personable, friendly, confident, and knowledgeable about dermatology. I've been seeing her for years and have truly enjoyed each and every visit with her. Not that it matters but she is also a poster child for great skin...absolutely beautiful inside and out!!!!!
in Mechanicville, New York |
Kimberly Mills is excellent doctor and I would highly recommend her. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and she addresses any issues you might have. I have been going to her over seven years now and I am completely satisfied in her knowledge and ability to address any issues relating to dermatology. She is very professional, friendly and I value her opinion as a dermatologist.
Albany, NY |
Excellent provider. Very accommodating, friendly and compassionate.
in Clifton Park, NY |
I've been to Kim twice now, and each time I've been very happy with her. She took her time and was very helpful.
Averill Park, NY |
knowledgeable, present and focused, cheerful and energetic; listens and gives time for questions
Clifton Park, NY |
Kim is very friendly and helpful. I have been seeing her for about 4 years now and recommend her to my friends in the area. The staff in the Clifton Park office is amazing- they are both friendly and helpful. The office in Troy can be difficult to work with sometimes so having the CP location has been amazing for me (esp because it is closer to me)
Troy, NY |
I have been seeing Kim for over 10 years and have found her to be very professional. She takes the time to listen and is then completes the procedures. I have recommended her to not only family but friends as well.
in Troy, NY |
She is a great dermatologist. She is caring ,patient and explains everything that she is doing. There should more like her in the health care system.
in Troy, NY |
Kim is the best. I went in for a mark on my nose. She quickly dismissed my worry but pointed out a beauty mark on my flank that needed attention. Kim urged me to have it removed. I was tentative since this would be an out of pocket expense for myself. Kim worked with the testing lab to have the price greatly reduced making it affordable for me to go through with the removal. I was in and out in no time.
in Troy, NY |
She took the time to really look in to my issue and diagnosis it. Unlike my 1st dr. I saw for the issue who misdiagnosed me . And I didn't have to wait 3 months to get an appointment.
in Stephentown, NY |
Been seeing Kim since she joined the practice in Troy and can't add much to all the superlatives others have already written about Kim Mills. Almost unique in my experience is this practice's responsiveness to urgent care needs. We drive 45 min to Troy or 45 miles to Clifton Park because top quality care is worth it.
in Mechanicville, NY |
Very friendly manner. Very caring person.
Clifton Park, NY |
Kim is very professional. I've been seeing her for almost 10 years and have recommended her to both family and friends
Latham, NY |
Kim is amazing. She is attentive to her patients' individual needs and always a pleasure. She cured my acne! I highly recommend her.
in Latham, NY |
Kim Mills has helped my children with their acne. She listens to all my concerns. I recommend her to everyone. Clifton Park is a great location.
Clifton Park, NY |
Kim Mills is an excellent PA. She gives her honest opinion and is very thorough with her patients. I trust her recommendations. I have recommended her to many friends and family members.
in Clifton Park, NY |
Kim is very proficient in dermatology. She is very professional and very personable.
in Albany, NY |
I am a relatively new patient and very satisfied with my decision to change providers. Ms. Mills effectively manages my acne and eczema. I appreciate the convenience of the Clifton Park location and the care provided by Ms. Mills.
in Schodack Landing, NY |
I would absolutely recommend Kimberly to anyone. She is thorough, competent, professional, but at the same time has a great "bedside manner." She makes you feel comfortable during the exam, and while providing any treatment needed. I have been seeing her for several years now, and there's a reason for that longevity.
This is a great location in Clifton Park, easy to get to for patients. Kim is a great provider who takes time with, and cares about her patients and their needs. I highly recommend going to this office if you're looking for a dermatologists in Clifton Park!
Ballston Lake |
COMPETENT, PROFESSIONAL, CONVENIENT LOCATION
in Valley Falls NY |
I am so happy they opened up the clifton park location. The office is conveniently located for me. The staff is friendly and professional. And the care is second to none! Thank you
Have you seen Kimberly Mills?
Are you Kimberly Mills?