Contact provider for availability

Gynecology ·  Female

Kimberly Leyendecker

Institute for Women's Health and Body

1395 S State Road 7 Ste 450 Wellington, FL 33414

Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP is a gynecology specialist in Wellington, FL. She specializes in gynecology.

Kimberly Leyendecker accepts

Kimberly Leyendecker accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Kimberly Leyendecker's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gynecology

Kimberly Leyendecker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kimberly Leyendecker

Kimberly Leyendecker?
Kimberly Leyendecker's Performance
What People Say About Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP
Dr. Leyendecker is wonderful. She always takes her time and asks questions as well as listens to my responses. She answers questions when presented. I have been going to her for many years and she’s always made me feel comfortable during my exams. If she were to leave I’d have a difficult time finding someone that could compare to her. She is very warm and caring physician !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?
Nurse Leindecker makes you feel totally comfortable. She is thorough, caring, gentle, and concerned. She makes sure all your questions are answered before you leave. The visit is never rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?
My visit was a pleasant one. I alway dread going to the gynecologist until I visited her office, her approach but me at ease and she was also very detailed which was an absolute plus for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?
I was a new patient. She took the time to make me feel comfortable about everything
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?
She listens to me and responded to my phone calls quickly. I had an insurance problem a couple years ago and again, she responded and helped me with my situation within a day. The practice is also very responsive to surveys and cares about the satisfaction of their clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?
Kim is very kind and compassionate. I have been seeing her for years. With her extensive knowledge, she has helped me through multiple issues. She always responds in a timely manner and knows how to treat the whole person, not just your condition. I recommend Kim to all women.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?
Kimberly is wonderful and caring. She is very knowledgeable and I was lucky to find her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?
I am thankful to have found Kim who has guided me through various options for my gynecology/urology issues. Each visit is always a calming experience. Kim is friendly, professional, and compassionate, as well as a great listener, taking the time to “think outside of the box,” and genuinely expressing concern for my health and well-being. Every woman should feel comfortable with their provider. I hold Kim in the highest regard, and highly recommend her to treat in many aspects of women’s health
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?
Love her professionalism. Charisma and personality Overall excellent example Doctor.
Great as usual
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?
Kim is the best Nurse Practioner there is. Amazing bedside manner and very personal! Highly recommended her and the practice .
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?
Kim is the absolute best!!! Caring, gentle and knowledgeable. She is backed by the best physicians in their field. Would not go anywhere else!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?
I have been a patient at this practice for years and I highly recommend them to all my family and friends. Excellent responsive and caring staff. I love all the providers in the practice, specifically Kim Leyendecker, PA is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?
She was very comforting and friendly. She made me and my daughter feel at ease. Would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Leyendecker, ARNP?

How was your experience with Kimberly Leyendecker?