Kimberly Valencia, ARNP

Kimberly Valencia, ARNP

Family Medicine  |
Female

Contact provider for availability

Kimberly Valencia, ARNP, offers primary care for teens and adults, with special interest in women's health. Kimberly takes a holistic approach to patient care, considering their mind, body and spirit, and providing treatment options that may integrate traditional Western medicine with evidence-based, complementary alternative practices. She is certified with the North American Menopause Society as a menopause practitioner. Kimberly places a strong emphasis on health education and preventive care, along with lifestyle and nutrition counseling.

Franciscan Medical Clinic on Gravelly Lake

9537 Gravelly Lake Dr SW # E10

Lakewood, WA 98499

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Kimberly Valencia

Kimberly Valencia does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington, Seattle
    Medical School | Graduated

Kimberly Valencia has no awards or honors listed.

Kimberly Valencia has no media or publications listed.

Kimberly Valencia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kimberly Valencia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kimberly Valencia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kimberly Valencia to family and friends
3.4
Kimberly Valencia's Performance
in DuPont, WA |
Honestly, the best doctor that I have been to and I have been to a lot. Kind and intelligent.. She really wants the best for you. I am looking forward to a long lasting relationship..
in Vashon WA |
The best Dr. I have ever had. She truly cares about you. I followed her from Vashon Island, because I have seen many Doctors, and she is the best.
Lakewood, WA |
I recently just had my first visit with Kimberly. She was very sweet and I felt like she genuinely cared about my concerns and listened to everything I had to say. First impressions are everything to me and I really believe I found a great doctor!
Tacoma, Washington |
Another great visit with the doc. New concerns this time and they were addressed quickly and test results were fast.
in Gig Harbor, WA |
Dr. Valencia is truly a wonderful person. She is very talented, professional and exceptionally skilled in her arena of expertise. She is also caring, tremendously focused and committed to excellence. She provide patients with excellent advice, attention & appropriate time to discuss or ask questions. In my opinion, she is the "poster child" & true definition of a physician. More importantly, she demonstrates a keen ability to relate, understand & encourage patients to enhance their wellbeing.
in Lakewood, WA |
ms. Valencia listened to my concerns and followed up on each one. she is very easy to talk to. she gave a new med. for life long sinus problems and it has worked!!
Have you seen Kimberly Valencia, ARNP?
Are you Kimberly Valencia?

Visit Kimberly Valencia

Kimberly Valencia accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Kimberly Valencia has admitting privileges