Kimberly Callen, LCSW

Psychological TraumaFemaleAge 61

Kimberly Callen

Red Mountain Counseling, LLC

107 S 1470 E Ste 104 St George, UT 84790

Kimberly Callen, LCSW is a Psychological Trauma Specialist in St George, UT. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Kimberly Callen to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychological Trauma Specialists in your area

"I enjoy working with adults, adolescents, and couples. Although I work with people on a variety of different issues, my specialties include trauma, mood disorder, addiction, anxiety and chronic illness.  I have tr..."

- Kimberly Callen, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Kimberly Callen treats your condition or procedure

• Attachment Disorders
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dissociative Disorder
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Internal Family Systems Therapy
  • Mind-Body Focused Therapy
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Kimberly Callen accepts

Kimberly Callen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kimberly Callen

Kimberly Callen?
  • Appointment scheduling (12)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (12)
  • Explained conditions well (12)
    I am currently seeing Kim and already have had significant results. Problems and new challenges do not overwhelm me like they used to. Now I can focus on being present and “in the window”, able to do what is needed when it’s needed. I am grateful for this different therapy technique that has taught my mind and body new skills in such a short amount of time.
    St George, UT – Jul 02, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Callen, LCSW?
    My friend went to see Kimberly and she was just amazed at how much Kimberly helped her. I do want to recommend her unconditonally.
    doc bob in st george, UT – Jun 24, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Callen, LCSW?
    Kim helped me with trauma using Eye Movement Desensitization Response and parts therapy. This is not cookie cutter therapy. Working with Kim is life changing!
    Reston, VA – Feb 05, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Callen, LCSW?
    When it comes to EMDR I would recommend Kim Callen hands down to anyone needing help with trauma issues. She is extremely knowledgable and has a wealth of experience to draw on. She keeps up on all the latest EMDR research and developments and has a unique gift relating to and implementing her amazing reservoir of skills with her clients. After doing EMDR with Kim I came to realize EMDR is an art which Kim has a natural talent and gift for. I am a changed person thanks to Kim & forever grateful.
    Jeannie Chamberlain in Saint George Utah – Jan 02, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Callen, LCSW?
    I will forever feel indebted to Kim for all the guidance she has given me these past months. I’ve spent most of my life feeling angry, alone, and lacking in self-worth due to years of emotional and sexual abuse. Thanks to Kim doing EMDR Therapy I FINALLY feel like I am myself again!!! I just wish I had met Kim sooner instead of wasting my time and energy on other therapists.
    Amy S. in St. George, UT – Dec 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Callen, LCSW?
    Words truly cannot describe how Kim helped me overcome the death of my Father and horrible anxiety. She used her expertise in EMDR Therapy & Counseling to help me out of a very deep hole. I highly recommend her!! Her knowledge and use of EMDR therapy is truly life changing. She is a guardian angel here on earth to me! AH
    San Antonio, TX – Apr 19, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Callen, LCSW?
    Kim is an experienced, knowledgeable, and compassionate professional. I've been a patient of hers for over five years and benefited tremendously from EMDR. Like many, I've experienced very trying times throughout my life, some very traumatizing, and after EMDR, I finally feel a sense of freedom and healing vs. feeling captive to those experiences resurfacing repeatedly. I wish this review would allow for more context, and, will end with a HUGE thanks to Kim for really giving me my life back.
    Wendy H in Virginia – Mar 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Callen, LCSW?
    I was referred to Kim during a very troublesome time in my life in 2001. Kim was able to help me help myself, and I will be forever grateful! She has knowledge and a skill set that is continually increasing. She offers a wide variety of techniques to meet the needs of her clients. She was an asset to the northern Virginia community she served, and I can say with certainty St. George, Utah has gained a very talented and compassionate mental health therapist! I highly recommend Kimberly Callen
    TLD in Leesburg, VA – Mar 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Callen, LCSW?
    Kim Callen is by far the best in her field! For the first time in 20 years of therapy, Ive felt progress and relief through her multiple techniques and counseling abilities. I plan to continue work with Kim and would refer ANYONE to her! My only issue is that I didn't find her sooner! 5 stars!
    Tiffany O. in purcellville, va – Feb 14, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Callen, LCSW?
    From my first session with Kim Callen, I knew I could speak comfortably and truthfully with her. Her encouraging style helped me achieve amazing progress with traumatic emotional injury quickly. She will use any of her many techniques to help her clients. EMDR and Internal Family Systems (Parts therapy) particularly helped me. Friends commented on the change in me. I am grateful to her for my ability to live a better life after decades of suffering. I respect and recommend her highly.
    Elaine in Fairfax, VA – Feb 10, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Callen, LCSW?
    My doctor encouraged me to call Kim Callen after learning of an abusive past. It was the best call I could have made for myself. Through our hard work together, Kim has helped me to build healthy relationships, create appropriate boundaries, and she provided me with many strategies to counter my PTSD. If it was not for finding Kim, I would have been stuck living in fear from a hurtful past and unable to recognize the love and blessings offered in my present.
    D. Fowler in Leesburg – Feb 06, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Callen, LCSW?
    After going through a tough divorce I found Kim to help me. Through her EMDR, I was able to feel confident and safe. Using the tools Kim gave me, I am still doing well today. I am grateful for her amazing techniques and her caring personality.
    Jessica in Purcellville, VA – Feb 06, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Callen, LCSW?

How was your experience with Kimberly Callen?

I enjoy working with adults, adolescents, and couples. Although I work with people on a variety of different issues, my specialties include trauma, mood...Read more

I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Clinician, Certified Substance Abuse Counselor,...Read more

• Psychological Trauma