Kimberly Butler, LPCC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Kimberly Butler, LPCC is a Counselor in Findlay, OH.

Kimberly Butler, LPCC

Pathways Christian Counseling

232 W Hardin St Findlay, OH 45840

Kimberly Butler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kimberly Butler

4.0

My experience with Kimberly has opened my eyes to great spiritual growth. My salvation through Jesus Christ is my only greater joy. I can honestly say that without Kimberly’s expertise, I could not be truly; “spiritually free”. Kimberly used biblical truths, through scriptures, to point me in the right direction to go. I can never thank Kimberly enough for her guidance and allowing me to be brutally honest with her and myself. I am honoured to call Kimberly my friend and my counselor. I have never met anyone like Kimberly and I am so thankful to the Lord for our divine appointment.
Forrest Leo Shepard – Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Butler, LPCC?
I have been counseling with Kimberly for over a year. She is absolutely wonderful. She always has given me direction and pointed me to resources to help me. Helping guide me to areas of my life that need attention. She is not pushy and is very kind. When a rough spot comes up we walk together through that area. I am a believer in Jesus Christ and she is to. It is very important to me to get biblical direction and not someone’s opinion. Because I believe that the King James Bible has all the answers I need. It is wonderful to have such a spirt filled individual that is knowledgeable in the scriptures to put issues in perspective using God’s word. You could not find a better counselor.
Carrie – Aug 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberly Butler, LPCC?

How was your experience with Kimberly Butler?