Dr. Kimberley Yoo, DC

Traditional Chinese Medicine ·  Female · Age 59

Dr. Yoo

Dr. Kimberley Yoo, DC is a traditional chinese medicine specialist in Leawood, KS and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Cleveland University in 2004 and specializes in traditional chinese medicine, acupuncture, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Yoo accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Yoo treats your condition or procedure

• Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Stress
  • Weight Gain
  • Weight Loss

Featuring Traditional Chinese Medicine, Our goal is to provide you with answers to questions and remedies to pathologies previously unanswered or unanswerable by the Western medical profession. Many of our patients have discovered that some health is...

• Traditional Chinese Medicine

Dr. Yoo?
Dr. Yoo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kimberley Yoo, DC
Recent
Dr. Kim took care of my back problem, very satisfied with the results. A few weeks ago I fell off a bar stool (really did) and screwed up my shoulder so I'm headed back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberley Yoo, DC?
This place is amazing! I've been coming here for 8 or 9 years now, and have yet to see a more powerful treatment than Acupuncture. The past 3 1/2 years I've been in Los Angeles and only get to come in to see Dr. Yoo a few times a year when returning home. Being on the west coast I've seen other acupuncturists when needed and I can honestly say that Dr. Yoo is THE BEST. She treats the whole person and looks at all aspects of your lifestyle, habits and emotions that could be affecting your health.
Thank you Spencer! It is my pleasure and honor...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberley Yoo, DC?
Dr. Kim Yoo truly cares about you as her patient and is vested in finding answers and healing. She is so kind, listens to you, takes notes.You never feel like a number.She helped me when my other Doctors were at a loss of how to help me outside of just taking pills. My OB. and my Dad's MD referred us both to her.She has successfully treated everyone in my family for several issues, back pain, tail bone pain, feet, knees, reflux, GI issues, anxiety and hormone imbalance.Best decision I ever made!
Thank you so much for your kind words and taking...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberley Yoo, DC?
I went to Dr. Yoo at a time in my life where I had a high level of stress as a caretaker, this was effecting my health,I was distraught and depressed. She was kind, listened to me carefully, gave me a good portion of time. Been going to her for about 4 months now and yet so very much has improved. I highly recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberley Yoo, DC?
Delightful woman! Very patient and takes time to listen to your issues. Went to her for season allergies this fall and allergies were GONE after four sessions! Went one more time just for a little peace of mind;). Highly recommend Dr. Kim Yoo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberley Yoo, DC?
Dr Yoo is incredibly knowledgeable, listened to my issues, and treated me not just the symptoms. I simply can not praise her enough! Thank you, Dr Kim!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kimberley Yoo, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Yoo?