Traditional Chinese Medicine  |
Dr. Kimberley Yoo, DC
Dr. Kimberley Yoo, DC is a traditional chinese medicine provider who practices in Leawood, KS. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

4701 College Blvd Ste 206

Leawood, KS 66211

Learn about Dr. Yoo

Featuring Traditional Chinese Medicine, Our goal is to provide you with answers to questions and remedies to pathologies previously unanswered or unanswerable by the Western medical profession. Many of our patients have discovered that some health issues cannot be addressed by Western medicine without the use of harmful medications which offer only temporary relief. Traditional Chinese Medicine (which includes acupuncture, herbal remedies, Tui Na, and moxibustion) allows and enables the body to heal thereby eliminating the need for harmful medications or invasive procedures.

• Traditional Chinese Medicine
  • Acupuncture
  • Alternative Medicine

Dr. Yoo does not have any board certifications listed.

• Addiction

• Acupuncture
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Herbal Medicine
  • Moxibustion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Jccc
  • National Society Of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2006
  • Umkc
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Yoo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yoo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yoo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yoo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yoo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yoo to family and friends
Dr. Yoo's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
This place is amazing! I've been coming here for 8 or 9 years now, and have yet to see a more powerful treatment than Acupuncture. The past 3 1/2 years I've been in Los Angeles and only get to come in to see Dr. Yoo a few times a year when returning home. Being on the west coast I've seen other acupuncturists when needed and I can honestly say that Dr. Yoo is THE BEST. She treats the whole person and looks at all aspects of your lifestyle, habits and emotions that could be affecting your health.
Thank you Spencer! It is my pleasure and honor to treat you and your family!
Lees Summit, MO |
Dr. Kim Yoo truly cares about you as her patient and is vested in finding answers and healing. She is so kind, listens to you, takes notes.You never feel like a number.She helped me when my other Doctors were at a loss of how to help me outside of just taking pills. My OB. and my Dad's MD referred us both to her.She has successfully treated everyone in my family for several issues, back pain, tail bone pain, feet, knees, reflux, GI issues, anxiety and hormone imbalance.Best decision I ever made!
Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to comment!
in Kansas City, MO |
I went to Dr. Yoo at a time in my life where I had a high level of stress as a caretaker, this was effecting my health,I was distraught and depressed. She was kind, listened to me carefully, gave me a good portion of time. Been going to her for about 4 months now and yet so very much has improved. I highly recommend her to everyone.
in Overland Park, KS |
Delightful woman! Very patient and takes time to listen to your issues. Went to her for season allergies this fall and allergies were GONE after four sessions! Went one more time just for a little peace of mind;). Highly recommend Dr. Kim Yoo!
Thank You!
Dr Yoo is incredibly knowledgeable, listened to my issues, and treated me not just the symptoms. I simply can not praise her enough! Thank you, Dr Kim!
Thank You!
Have you seen Dr. Kimberley Yoo, DC?

Visit Dr. Yoo